fbcoach84 is offline New Member

2nd cycle: Sore Nipple!!

I am just finishing the 5th week of my test/npp cycle. I have noticed over the past couple of days that my right nipple has become sore to the touch and a little irritated when my shirt rubs it, however, i do not feel a knot. I have been running adex at .5 mg eod just to try and avoid something like this. My question: I have nolva/torem for pct so do i run the nolva now and just get more for pct? and what dose is good? I was thinking 20 mg. any advice is appreciated, im a little freaked out. Thanks.

p.s:
    27 yrs
    255 lbs
    16% when i started cycle, prob a little higher now but that was anticipated
    2nd cycle
    Last edited by fbcoach84; 03-19-2011 at 03:44 PM.

anyone?

DFOSTER is offline Junior Member
    On my first cycle of test/deca I had the same thing happen where it was only one that was sore and there was no lumps or swelling or anything but as soon as I was about to start taking nolva it went away

That's just my personal experience there are a lot of guys on here with more knowledge and know how than me

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    could just be irratated from rubbing or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by fbcoach84 View Post
    anyone?

I dnt think it is just from rubbing i have reall been trying not to touch it to see if it was just me being paranoid but i can feel something is not quite right. even just an accidental bump into my chest by anything is quite painful. so just wait it out or try something? thanks again guys

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by fbcoach84 View Post
    I dnt think it is just from rubbing i have reall been trying not to touch it to see if it was just me being paranoid but i can feel something is not quite right. even just an accidental bump into my chest by anything is quite painful. so just wait it out or try something? thanks again guys
    Is there any sort of fluid discharge from it? When you squeeze the nipple, does anything come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Is there any sort of fluid discharge from it? When you squeeze the nipple, does anything come out?
    no fluid, ive only been on npp for 1 week so i dnt think its prolactin induced. also i took .5 mg caber mon/fri to try and combat this as well. i am running test e/npp so the npp is only being run for the last 8 weeksof cycle. i am so confused and still pretty freaked. thought i had all bases covered.

DFOSTER is offline Junior Member
    I made sure to wear a real tight undershirts cause I think it was simply just my t shirt rubbing that made it so tender like I said it went away for me in like a week without any meds just was really sensitive to any touch what so ever

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If its the NPP causing it you may need some BROMOCRIPTINE or DOSTINEX.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    It may just be irritated. I had something similar happen to me too on test and deca and I think it was all in my mind because once I quit looking at my nips in the mirror and focusing on it, it went away.

Thread Information