johnboy77732 is offline New Member

tren first cycle

Why is tren so bad for a first cycle, i havent been able to fimd a detailed response ads to why its so bad. Ive heard it over and over whats the deal im curious?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Two reasons: tren can have very harsh sides and needs to be ran in a cycle where it is the only new compound your using. And it's overkill, you could have good results with some test, save the tren for later.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The question alone shows you need to do alot more research the answers are everythwere.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    why do people keep posting these 1st cycle tren posts . this is ridiculous. test only if stats are right.

cro
    Blog Entries
    nice 1st post how about age/stats with goals.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    nice 1st post how about age/stats with goals.
    Not sure why it's such a bad first post: he politely asked a legitimate question.

I'm not sure about you, but I sure as hell didn't know everything about AAS when I joined here

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Not sure why it's such a bad first post: he politely asked a legitimate question.

I'm not sure about you, but I sure as hell didn't know everything about AAS when I joined here
    Thanks for the reminder. I think many of us; myself included are quick a little to quick to judge sometime and lump legitimate questions in with the guys who are saying this is what they are going to do even after they have been told why it's not a good idea and keep asking what is wrong with it. Lets try to keep focused on helping those who ask and want to know.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

100% agree, hell we all started somewhere....

Very good question op....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My first cycle was with tren alone a hundred mg a day no less.

Luckily I came here and soon found that it was not a very good idea to run Tren on its own or in those quantities or as an second compound in a first cycle.

Now a year and a half later I am finally thinking about jumping on the Tren train again.

PS I can't speak for everyone but the reason I used Tren on my first cycle was that when I googled steroids I found that you could by pellets online from legit sources, that it was easy to make, and that it was the strongest steroid out there. This information is readily available the inforomation on where to buy legit test, that Tren is not suited to a first cycle etc. is a not as readily available.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-16-2011 at 07:26 AM.

cro
    Blog Entries

protocal

well i thought we like to start things off by an introduction with stats/cycle experience /goals. not by jumping right in with a tren ? test maybe /tren lol .. no pun intended. and you are the vet....

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    It's usually better to start with friendlier steroids simply to see how your body reacts. If you react well and want to begin trying more potent steroids down the line, then sure, go for it.

One thing you don't want to do is run a first cycle with a bunch of various hormones, fall prey to problems and have no idea which steroids are causing the problem. That's something to consider.

All of that said, I know tons of guys who have supplemented with Tren in their first of second cycle and been fine. I know tons of guys who've cycled for years and never tried Tren and the first time they did they could hardly stand it due to the side-effects. We're all unique individuals and individual response is simply going to vary. Taking steroids for years and years and then adding Tren is not going to make your body more Tren friendly any more than it would if you had taken Tren in your first cycle but based on the things said above it's not a bad idea to wait a cycle or two before adding it in.

johnboy77732 is offline New Member
    I have no previous expierience with steroid . I have been working out for 8 yeaars with good results. Im 21 157 very solid 5' 7" around 9% bf. My goal is to be around 5% and shredded around 170lbs. Reason being, im a dancer by profession and i make good money now but i would make alot more if i was cut up more. Thank you for your responses thus far

cro
    Blog Entries
    oh 21 ! thats why we like the stats 1st , before we offer advice. wait 4 more years ,still time to grow natural .......... keep up the good work . 157 is pretty light but im sure you fill it out. 24/25 yrs old is the ideal age .

Thread Information