Thread: Steroid Plunge

pdp19 is offline Junior Member

Post Steroid Plunge

Hey all,

I am in two minds about whether I should start using Testosterone now or wait a few more years.

Quick back round: I'm almost 20, 5'10, and 103kg i am also low BF (veins always through legs and abs.. ) I know everyone will be like LOL another lying teen but its the honest truth. Iv won all my contests iv entered, diet is 100% and I have very good genetics. (once again not trying to sound up myself).

Firstly I know I should wait a few more years, my mates are all taking something and are constantly attempting to convince me to do the same. Whenever I tell myself ''na Fk that I don't need to take anything'' I find myself later that day surging to pick up the phone and telling them to get me some!! (haven't yet though).

My only real concern is the HPTA disturbance... There is no way I want lower or even slightly lower Test levels once i complete a cycle. Even with proper PCT what are the chances of this happening?? Has anyone else had experiences with using at 20??
    I know this is prob a reoccurring question but its like mental warfare for me atm!!

Thanks in advance

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    THeres a very real chance of it happening. i would def wait if i were you

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Fvck man ur a monster!!! What are ur plans in the next five years?? I'm surprised a team/trainer hasn't picked u up yet?? Post photos bro!

stpete is offline Banned
    Wait. Not worth the risk.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The smart thing to do mate is wait, theres and increased risk of damage to your HPTA cycling at such a young age..

However whatever you decide to do we are here to help but don't be pressured into anything...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

tntauto1127 is offline New Member
    I would wait too. Right now your test is about as hhigh naturally aas its gonna get. Don't do anything to screw that up.

Thank you for all opinions.
    I agree, for optimum health I should wait.. I keep telling myself that but there is such a huge urge.. I have pressure from so many people now.

As for the sponsorships I have been approached by 2 different companies/teams, I have to sign a contract though, and I can tell they will indirectly pressure me to start using . For the next 5 years I plan to keep competing. All my contests bar 1 have been untested comps and I won them easily (teens division). (overall in natural comp).

So there is defo a high chance to stuff my natural test up? What age would everyone recommend is a lot safer? or can the HPTA be permanently damaged at any age? Never had a needle b4 btw lol

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to see pictures if you're being honest.
    Otherwise, yeah, it will have a chance of disrupting HPTA.

Hi there, thanks.
    As for the pictures I don't feel like I need to prove that I am being honest. I am asking advice.

stpete is offline Banned
    No, at this point pics are needed. Not questioning honesty, just need to see where you are.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You're doing so well naturally why bother ATM, not to mention your age and the obvious reasons for not doing them. Once your body is physically ready think of the great foundation you're going to have in 5 years when considering using is more appropriate.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    So you've won contests but you're not comfortable posting a picture...shrug...goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by sir.solidarity View Post
    So you've won contests but you're not comfortable posting a picture...shrug...goodluck.
    Which is why I do not want to post pictures, for identity and privacy purposes. 'Shrug' good luck to you too mate.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    You're doing so well naturally why bother ATM, not to mention your age and the obvious reasons for not doing them. Once your body is physically ready think of the great foundation you're going to have in 5 years when considering using is more appropriate.
    Yeah your right, its just a mental battle mostly... Its like playing your ace card so iv heard the expression. Is 21 still too young in your opinion?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ Mate you don't need pictures, ignore anyone asking for them...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^^ Mate you don't need pictures, ignore anyone asking for them...
    I will thank you.

Just came home from the gym, the improvements i'm making are crazy. which further makes me think not to touch anything. Matt should I wait until I am not naturally gaining or wait for a certain age.? which is less risky?

Thread Information