Bulking - HGH vs Gear first timer

Hi guys,

New to the forum and start with some stats;

Male
    176cm tall
    147 pounds
    Training for 18 months
    Gym 5 days a week, 1 hour a day

I am now sick of not being able to grow. Want to get to about 165 within the next few months. Before anyone criticizes and tells me to eat or train better, I have entensively read the diet section and workout section. I push ok weight for my size but now want something that after a cycle or 2 will give me a kick start to achieve my goal. Been doing research on HGH and seems it's the way to go. Wanted to see what you guys would be taking in my situation. Have looked in Sus also and people seem to get more attainable and better gains off HGH. Only downfall I see is the price, but if money isn't an option what would you guys recommend?

Thanks,
    Jason.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Even though you DON'T want to hear it...your diet is THE problem!!!!

HGH is really not going to help unless your older (didn't seee your age), It's like a fountain of youth drug.

Sus is good to start but if you can't gain without you won't gain or at least maintain with!

jasonj427 is offline New Member
    I'm 25 and have seen a lot of people my age and size grow and be able to maintain from HGH

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You're 150lbs. You don't eat enough. Or have a tapeworm. Aas or hgh is not the solution. End of thread.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    You're 150lbs. You don't eat enough. Or have a tapeworm. Aas or hgh is not the solution. End of thread.
    This.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    He's also 5'4. So it'll wear differently on him. I agree though that his diet is the problem.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It truly is diet. HGH would be a huge waste. And, regardless of what you think or think you see, you've not seen anyone gain anything off anything except food. This isn't meant to be combative, but it's just to make the point, food adds size, full stop. Not enough food = no growth under any circumstances. AAS puts you in an anabolic state where if you eat enough of the right foods at the right times you will grow bigger, stronger, faster etc. AAS/HGH=Muscle growth is the same thing as straw into gold. Good luck Bro!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonj427 View Post
    Hi guys,

New to the forum and start with some stats;

Male
    176cm tall
    147 pounds
    Training for 18 months
    Gym 5 days a week, 1 hour a day

I am now sick of not being able to grow. Want to get to about 165 within the next few months. Before anyone criticizes and tells me to eat or train better, I have entensively read the diet section and workout section. I push ok weight for my size but now want something that after a cycle or 2 will give me a kick start to achieve my goal. Been doing research on HGH and seems it's the way to go. Wanted to see what you guys would be taking in my situation. Have looked in Sus also and people seem to get more attainable and better gains off HGH. Only downfall I see is the price, but if money isn't an option what would you guys recommend?

Thanks,
    Jason.
    The answer to your goal is food, trust me if you want to be 170lbs you have to start EATING like a 170lbs man and not like a 145lbs man. You need to learn how to eat the correct foods at the right time and understand which foods will aid mass and size. It doesnt matter what you take weather steroids or hgh because your diet will restrict the gains and after you stop all the drugs/hormones you will go back down to your 145lbs because your diet cant support the new tissue. So build a solid base now without aas/hgh and once you learn how to build and maintain tissue then you can try your hand at aas/hgh.

Head over to ther diet section and read the stickies especially the ones on bulking diets etc and learn how to eat to grow

best of luck

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The best thing to use to gain is a fork...hit the nutrition section!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    He's also 5'4. So it'll wear differently on him. I agree though that his diet is the problem.
    Actually he'd be more like 5'9" You accidentally typed 167 instead of 176 into the metric converter.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    There is also the issue of even the most experienced people on here have a tough time finding REAL HGH unless you live in a country where it is legal or you can get it from a pharmacy. 99% will tell you it's real even if they have no clue because who wants to admit to being fooled and paying $$$ for some fake peptide.

jasonj427 is offline New Member
    Will post in diet section see what ppl recommend

stpete is offline Banned
    That would be the best place to start.

Good Luck

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Actually he'd be more like 5'9" You accidentally typed 167 instead of 176 into the metric converter.
    Hahahaha that makes a huge difference. Either way he needs to learn how to eat.

Thread Information