Thread: First cycle

qurus is offline New Member

First cycle

Hi,
    I'm clean since 15 year old but want to restart. My friend told me to start with winstrol for the first cycle because i have fat to loose. Is that a good choice to start?? i'm 35 5'' 10' 210 pounds and have like 20 to 30 pounds to loose. Thank you!

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can usually lose some fats just by eating less and doing more cardio. you might want to add clen /albut to it, but i dont think you should do winny just to lose weight.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroids will do nothing to burn fat if a proper diet and training regiemen are not in place. With 30 pounds to lose, diet can work wonders. I personally dropped over 60 pounds without anything other than diet and training. The only supplement i used was protein powder pwo.

Not to mention, results from Winny will be practically negligible if you are overweight

qurus is offline New Member
    Thank you for your reply. My goal is to start back working at the gym each days/once a days and insert a diet to it. I'm currently looking for a good diet on the net before starting back the gym. I want to start back gym seriously and not only take Winny to loose weight. So should i wait to loose some weight to start Winny or i can start it when i'm going back to gym?? Thank

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would seriously wait until you have lost enough weight to see the benefits of aas.....

A good place to start would be the diet forum, go there and post your current daily diet and your proposed daily diet. As stated no aas will burn fat like diet/training and cardio....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by qurus View Post
    Hi,
    I'm clean since 15 year old but want to restart. My friend told me to start with winstrol for the first cycle because i have fat to loose. Is that a good choice to start?? i'm 35 5'' 10' 210 pounds and have like 20 to 30 pounds to loose. Thank you!
    The advice you have already had is good and you should follow it. Lose the fat naturally until you come to a brick wall with your results then consider taking something to jumpstart the process off again. Steroids aren't the answer to your goal and winny will not burn body fat so check out the diet section and start the process off of burning that fat away

best of luck

Thread Information