Thread: Brock Lesnar...

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member

Brock Lesnar...

This guy was an absolute beast, I remember watching heat and this little thing came up where he had a 365 pound log on his back and he was jumping up stairs, what a beast!

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member
    Just signed on to play DT w/ the Vikings!

Yeah its a shame I wanted him to stick around in WWE.

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    you think he'll pass the drug test?...and hey nuthin for nuthin...Dude hasnt played since H.S....

When I was in H.S. we had a guy named (I dont want to say)...he was the strongest kid in the state of PA..back in the early 80's this kid was benchin over 400lbs...

and by the way..this guy was my idol..I looked up to him like no one else...
    Then college...he was the strongest man in collegiate football...4 yrs in a row...not surte how they officially declare that...but he was benchin 605 back then...or something just over 600...played nose tackle...

what happenned?...got drafted by the Pats...dropped...played in Europe for the Barcelona never made it

my point?...you can posses all the physical traits..but if u dont have the skills ..you'll get eaten alive if hs football is 10 mph...college is 100 mph...and the pros is lightspeed...

Yeah thats true, its funny how what seems like the best man for the job gets overlooked, its obvious Brock is on roids, beyond obvious, **** the dudes ripped at 300 pound, striations and everything but hell get through as well, hell only fail the drug test if the commission want him to fail, they only want a bigger crowd they couldnt give a rats ass how much juice the athletes were on.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you Mak......its all about the quan,...2/3 of the NFL are juicen their asses off.

Thread Information