Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the replies bros

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    buff bagwell and the texas tornado had some nice bodies in my opinion

not too huge and not too small
    -coachj

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Remember Triple H's debut when he came back after his 8 month rehab? I almost wet myself when he took off his shirt. What's funny is a hardcore WWE fan said to me, "man, he must work out like 5 hours every day in the gym!" I wish I still had that kind of innocence

hahaha true that bro

clhp20 is offline Member
    I think that John Cena has the perfect physique.. JMHO. Doesn't look too big, and vascular, to the point that ppl say, "HE MUST BE ON THE JUICE". as far as batista... He is a freakin ROCK. He will be out of the game soon enough...

What the hell is up with the poosy look of triple H. He at one point used to be jacked. now he looks a lil bloated. i first thought he was on a bulking cycle after his injury, but now i am not so sure.. He is still soft in all areas..

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    I think that John Cena has the perfect physique.. JMHO. Doesn't look too big, and vascular, to the point that ppl say, "HE MUST BE ON THE JUICE". as far as batista... He is a freakin ROCK. He will be out of the game soon enough...

What the hell is up with the poosy look of triple H. He at one point used to be jacked. now he looks a lil bloated. i first thought he was on a bulking cycle after his injury, but now i am not so sure.. He is still soft in all areas..

Its called being injured. and getting old. and your body getting worn out from all the roids!!

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Its called being injured. and getting old. and your body getting worn out from all the roids!!
    good reply you cant stay on steroids forever! and tripple h had his time to shine and he was big and vascular at one point...look at anybody thats taken anabolics for a while (while on the aas, everyone likes their physique, BUT once off teh steroids every says things like" so and so used to be huge now hes skinny" or "man that guy used to be ripped and cut now hes a fat ass") anabolics are temporary magic bro

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clhp20

Bout 2 years back H started looking super ripped/bloated before he busted his knee. Then he came back more bloated than anything where he had been juicing up till now he looks like nothing but water.

I think he looked his best about 10 years ago though muscularity and endurance on him so sucked back in the late 90s.

Oh yeah and he has been bloated for almost 3 years now.

Take Rick Flair for instance i seen him get up from a fig 4 and his chest must have sunk a foot to th eground, was nasty.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    good reply you cant stay on steroids forever! and tripple h had his time to shine and he was big and vascular at one point...look at anybody thats taken anabolics for a while (while on the aas, everyone likes their physique, BUT once off teh steroids every says things like" so and so used to be huge now hes skinny" or "man that guy used to be ripped and cut now hes a fat ass") anabolics are temporary magic bro

Yup, I wonder how long Batista can keep up his physique.

HE is probably one of those dudes that is geneticaly built, but staying that size and that cut up, I dont see him doing it more than 3-5 years. I think his chest is small because he might have torn a pec. or a shoulder injury.
    I think same thin happened with big poppa pump.

You know, one person who has amazed me is Chris Benoit.
    Cuz he has been jacked and cut for a long time, and he just looks like someone who is absolutley positively on steroids .

good replies bro

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have a friend who wrestles locally and he was doing something like 1g of test per week or more. He told me that a couple of other guys were doing 2-3g per week. I am not sure if this is true. WWE will not admit or publically condone the use of AAS, but I have heard rumours for years that it is encouraged. The Rock had gyno at least twice and wore silk shirts for a while to hide it....at least that is what it looked like to me.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yup, I wonder how long Batista can keep up his physique.

Good question. It all comes down to injuries. I suspect he will have some major joint/tendon issues on the horizon.

These guys are not the type to do things in moderation. Its kind of sad when you think about bodybuilding and how they all need to be over 300lbs now in the off season. Pretty soon they will be 300+ for contest. The drug use is overwhelming and the top prizes are only ok.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Hogan said in his book that he used dbol and deca for years!

Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    Hogan said in his book that he used dbol and deca for years!

dianabol was a popular steroid and the the choice for many back int he 70s and 80s im told. I know deca is most common anabolic for wrestlers with hogan, pipper, the rock, etc are fans of that drug. what book of hogans are you referring to?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    like football players, the game does more damage to them than than the juice. and wrestlers get more injuries than football players. on the road, 5 shows a week, and you often just CAN'T take time out to let anything heal, leading to painkiller abuse. and if you're too banged up to work out properly (or even at all) you're obviously not going to look good, no matter what you take.

if they're making money, they can do a lot of things to protect their health. if you watch your bloodwork, it's hardly a death sentence. you may have a hard time coming off after 10 years of pro wrestling, but by then its HRT time anyway.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    dianabol was a popular steroid and the the choice for many back int he 70s and 80s im told. I know deca is most common anabolic for wrestlers with hogan, pipper, the rock, etc are fans of that drug. what book of hogans are you referring to?
    his autobiography that came out a couple years ago.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Batista is quit impressive.

The masterpiece aka chris masters is quite big himself

Win94 is offline New Member
    is most common anabolic for wrestlers with hogan, pipper, the rock,

................if Rowdy Roddy Piper was on the juice, if i was him i would demand my money back. He had nuthin. Unless he used them only for strictly healin injuries.

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTsecurity
    Do you remenber maven 1 or 2 years ago and now...
    ther're a lot of wresler on roids exept spike dudley

lesnar was arrested for illegaly steroid possesion : http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lesnarmug1.html

ahh man you exposed me

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    The masterpiece aka chris masters is quite big himself
    I hate that fag.

So far all he has done is put people in full nelsons, and thats probably the only way he could get one locked in..if someone let him.

Id like to see that fag try to put one over on me.

I hate that fag.

So far all he has done is put people in full nelsons, and thats probably the only way he could get one locked in..if someone let him.

Id like to see that fag try to put one over on me.
    well you have a point! none the less his physique is athletic with a little bodybuilder size

Joey2ness is offline Member
    wwe stars using steroids dont really matter but them rehearsing and planning whos gonna win the fight just sucks because they reviewed the secret that wrestling was fake in wrestling but people getting hurt in the sport was real because accidents happen.

I used to think wrestling was real and that was awesome

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    wwe stars using steroids dont really matter but them rehearsing and planning whos gonna win the fight just sucks because they reviewed the secret that wrestling was fake in wrestling but people getting hurt in the sport was real because accidents happen.

I used to think wrestling was real and that was awesome
    OMG, really? thanks for the newsflash ace.

i've always liked Benoit. he's always ripped and looking good. he's also one tough hombre, and he ALWAYS sells his matches. he makes every move look good - and he hits people the hardest of any wrestler. he really smacks people and grinds his forearm into their faces, etc...because he's an old schooler who learned in the dungeon.

i also don't think Piper was on juice. he was my favorite wrestler for a very long time, but he was never a really big guy. he was just a mean, nasty, violent, dirty wrestler.

spike dudley is ripped.

Britguy is offline Banned
    i think obviously most wrestlers on wwe were born and grew up as big fellas, how many are under 200lbs, fellas like batista and triple HHH were in my opinion big to start with, of course there juicing but maybe not in the large quantities some think, Mike Quinn was 235lbs apparently before he tried gear and at his heaviest was 296 (when juicing) to be absolutely massive you have to be big to start with, didn't ronnie have 20" arms BEFORE he even started training? id say the drugs of choice look like: GH, slin, tren , prop, eq - it would be good to see what a wrestlers diet is like cos obviously they do some travelling and still have to look good. Prolly have the best personal trainers and dieticians aswell!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    You gotta know Cena is on juice....look at how vascular he is.
    My friend went to college with CENA and said the guy was anti drug, the coolest guy he he ever met and said he trained nat. two times a day in college. Said the guy was incredible shape !

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What about Vince Mcmahon himself, when he did that little stint where he was wrestling, he put on like thirty lbs., his neck was the size of a tree trunk, he was def. on !!! NY

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    What about Vince Mcmahon himself, when he did that little stint where he was wrestling, he put on like thirty lbs., his neck was the size of a tree trunk, he was def. on !!! NY
    And you could sags upon sags of skin over most that extra weight, and when it was pissed away he look like a 80 years old with rags of skin only on a 250+ body.

Should have seen Sable when she returned. HOT and Rippin

vince mcmahon was big when he wrestled for a bit i remember the son of a bitch

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    I can't get myself to watch wrestling anymore, i don't know why, funny cause i wrestled in WTA here in MOntreal for 5 years, a very small independant company in a church basement LOL.

Guess i am too cought up in MMA to watch a bunch of clowns in a ring, Wrestling has gone so damn boring.

well all the wrestlers nowadays are huge bro

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    well you have a point! none the less his physique is athletic with a little bodybuilder size
    That is true.
    He looks like an amateur bodybuilder, and not at all like a wrestler! To me he is a chump!

John Cena has a very nice physique. I like the fact that he doesnt get all greased up before a match or spend three hours a day in the tanning bed.
    I would believe someone like him is all natural!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information