Cdub is offline Associate Member

Anybody see the brewster-Liakhovich fight saturday?

Lame Lamon brewster got his ass handed to him by a nobody. I will give it to Liakhovich he has a great chin, good handspeed and actually throws combo's not haymakers like lame lamon. Brewster defense is nonexistant. he blocks punches with his face. I think Liakhovich Would lose to somebody with good defense Like a james toney or chris bryd. The heavyweight division sucks!!!

simm is offline Senior Member
    Wat is it wiv the 'white nobody' issues in the world of late? Seems that when a decent or even good white heavyweight hands a good black guy his ass in boxing nobody says a word yet when a black guy beats a white guy in boxing the whole world has to know!! I am not turning this into a race thing as ALOT of my buddies are from ethnic backgrounds and i have spoken to them about the same issue! Imo Lyakavich is a decent boxer with a good chin and there are plenty more of them in russia and ukraine...Ruslan chagaev,sultan ibragimov etc...I can't wait till the eastern block boys clear this division up once and for all!

Quote Originally Posted by simm
    Wat is it wiv the 'white nobody' issues in the world of late? Seems that when a decent or even good white heavyweight hands a good black guy his ass in boxing nobody says a word yet when a black guy beats a white guy in boxing the whole world has to know!! I am not turning this into a race thing as ALOT of my buddies are from ethnic backgrounds and i have spoken to them about the same issue! Imo Lyakavich is a decent boxer with a good chin and there are plenty more of them in russia and ukraine...Ruslan chagaev,sultan ibragimov etc...I can't wait till the eastern block boys clear this division up once and for all!
    Where in my post did i say white nobody? I said he was a nobody, which he is. I have never heard of him and even the showtime annoucers said he was a journeyman. He has only had like 20 something fights, He has faught nobody significant besides brewster. He was a nobody till he won the belt period. Reread my post I gave liakavich his props. It sounds like you just wanted to bring the race thing up.

Quote Originally Posted by simm

U gotta re read mine too as i didn't say u said it...lol I just meant in a general sense!!

oh ok my bad. The heavyweight division still sucks.

Yea i agree wiv u..It is crappy at the mo..lol

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Brewster sucks...well he doesnt suck but he never deserved to be champion. The only thing he can really do is take a friggin beating.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Brewster sucks...well he doesnt suck but he never deserved to be champion. The only thing he can really do is take a friggin beating.
    I was wincing at the pummeling Wlad gave him for 5 rounds until he ran out of gas, that was almost as bad as mayweather-gatti....he can take an ass whippin i'll give him that..

Thread Information