Box This* is offline Associate Member

Hopkins v Tarver

10th june my birthday this is on a day to remember a light middle against a light heavy what is the boxing world coming to....money making schemme !

Any views ?

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    Mmm basiclly yeah, I mean it's just like De Lahoya fighting Mayorga. (I know I'm terrable at spelling) I mean are either of these guys going to fight for a title again?.....no...it's just a fight to fight and the public wants to see it for the most part, and that's kinda what it's about right? Entertainment. Boxing is kinda in a lull right now so they are making fights all be it meaningless fights, but entertaining ones.

In a way I think it's all part of the Golden Boys master plan. I mean he started up this new promotional for boxing, got some of the better talent out there signed to him, partnered with B Hop......and it just so happens that these are the guys making meaningless fights tring to re energize boxing as a whole.

This is probly Oscar's plan B after his Contender type show fell threw so he dosn't have the marketable fighters he thought he might have at this time.

artica is offline Junior Member
    this fight is gonna suck, tarver isn't much too watch and Bernard is perhaps the boringest fighter to step in the ring. Should be a yawning fest. Tarver takes it, he's just too big for Hopkins.

Thread Information