GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member

HArrison vs. Guinn

Does anyone have any opinions on this one coming up on fri.?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Harrison has been on the up and Guinn has been on the slide. I dont think Harrison will amount to anything and I think Guinns career is already in shambles. A real shame because he was a very good prospect. Harrison is no spring chicken and his loss to Danny Williams just set him back enormously.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Harrison has been on the up and Guinn has been on the slide. I dont think Harrison will amount to anything and I think Guinns career is already in shambles. A real shame because he was a very good prospect. Harrison is no spring chicken and his loss to Danny Williams just set him back enormously.
    Harrison has a massive problem...he was an olympic champion and turned pro straight away...and had to many no meaning fights...danny williams aint the best boxer in the world but he also aint a bum....thats why williams took him out because of experience against world class fighters.

Prediction on the guinn fight - Harrison is going to lose by knockout hes to upright and dont have natural power to put a classy fighter away.

YEah I really have no clue on this one, I'm just excited to see it. I know Guinn can't afford to lose this one what is he 1-3-1 his last 5 and I've only seen Harrison fight one bum.

Harrison is on the ropes as well so he better win this fight.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    harrison in 4th. k.o

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    harrison in 4th. k.o
    Hope your right but ive heared that he aint been training as well so if guinn is on ball i think hell get the late stoppage

Quote Originally Posted by Box This*
    Hope your right but ive heared that he aint been training as well so if guinn is on ball i think hell get the late stoppage
    have u seen his workout tho before other fights, shit.
    hes a lunatic too

have u seen his workout tho before other fights, shit.
    hes a lunatic too
    Lunatic i like that word

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    (WARNING!!! There is a small scratch on the lowest part of the Right Lense which is not very noticable, and is not in your line of vision while wearing the sunglasses, WARNING!!!)
    Last edited by BEER WHORE; 04-12-2006 at 05:04 PM.

this is a very good heavyweight fight. I think Guinn could win this fight he likes tall guys remeber MIKE GRANT.But as a south paw with good inside skills for a big man....I think A-force will win the fight closely.

oh shit, lmao i was thinking of scott harrison. the real macoy.
    thats why i said hes a lunatic.
    oh if its audley harison fighting i aint interested.

scot harrison fights soon tho dont he. april i think

Quote Originally Posted by BEER WHORE
    (WARNING!!! There is a small scratch on the lowest part of the Right Lense which is not very noticable, and is not in your line of vision while wearing the sunglasses, WARNING!!!)

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please elaborate.

nah Scott harrison is good but a featherweight

oh shit, lmao i was thinking of scott harrison. the real macoy.
    thats why i said hes a lunatic.
    oh if its audley harison fighting i aint interested.

scot harrison fights soon tho dont he. april i think
    Sctott harrison so i heard is trying for a fight with barrera but looks slim...would be a great fight though...rather see him fight Pacquiao then take on barrera as i think barrera might be a little to classy for him.

Dont get me wrong harrison is an amazing athlete but barrera is one of my best boxers of all time hes been in so many title fights against the best at the times.

Quote Originally Posted by BEER WHORE
    nah Scott harrison is good but a featherweight
    i know yeah he's fighting soon tho i think.

Quote Originally Posted by box this
    Sctott harrison so i heard is trying for a fight with barrera but looks slim...would be a great fight though...rather see him fight Pacquiao then take on barrera as i think barrera might be a little to classy for him.
    pacquiao would wip him i reckon. i like watchin harrison tho, the loon ball

Pacquiao wooped his arse tho

Oh well points decision to guinn...didnt sound like much of a fight !

Anyone watch it ?

Anyone watch it ?
    im glad i diddnt watch it man.

Anyone watch it ?
    Of course, not sure what I can really say about it though. I guess it'd be easier to explain what Harrison did or didn't do.

HArrison didn't land double digit connects until the 4th round, threw a pawing 3/4 jab that never landed it just allowed time to be used up so that they didn't have to hit each other, I don't think he landed 3 body shots in 10 rounds. At the end of the 6th round Harrison landed a left to Stun Guin but the round ended. In the middle of the 8th round Harrison landed an uppercut and the last min of the 10th round there was good excitement with both men actually throwing bombs.

Guinn did the same thing all night. he followed Harrisons 3/4 pawing jab back and jumped in and thew some body shots, and kept circlig to Harrison's left

There was a spot late in the fight where Harrison tried talkin some crap but his mouthpeice fell out so then he showed Guinn his teeth like I don't have it come get some. GUinn then Jumped in and missed with a wide hook and the ref stepped in and broke it up.

But the saddest part of the night was having to watch there in studio guest Joe Frazer try to work the heavy bag. I know he is like 65 or something but it was not a pretty site. I'm supprised they decided to show that

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern12
    Of course, not sure what I can really say about it though. I guess it'd be easier to explain what Harrison did or didn't do.

HArrison didn't land double digit connects until the 4th round, threw a pawing 3/4 jab that never landed it just allowed time to be used up so that they didn't have to hit each other, I don't think he landed 3 body shots in 10 rounds. At the end of the 6th round Harrison landed a left to Stun Guin but the round ended. In the middle of the 8th round Harrison landed an uppercut and the last min of the 10th round there was good excitement with both men actually throwing bombs.

Guinn did the same thing all night. he followed Harrisons 3/4 pawing jab back and jumped in and thew some body shots, and kept circlig to Harrison's left

There was a spot late in the fight where Harrison tried talkin some crap but his mouthpeice fell out so then he showed Guinn his teeth like I don't have it come get some. GUinn then Jumped in and missed with a wide hook and the ref stepped in and broke it up.

But the saddest part of the night was having to watch there in studio guest Joe Frazer try to work the heavy bag. I know he is like 65 or something but it was not a pretty site. I'm supprised they decided to show that
    Hence what i said in an earlier post he havent bee training properly...hes past it before hes even got there..he should have stayed amatuer.

Hence what i said in an earlier post he havent bee training properly...hes past it before hes even got there..he should have stayed amatuer.
    MAybe but......
    1. THere is no money or women in fighting amature
    2. Once you win the gold medal in the olympics it shows that you've already maxed out your skills in the amature ranks.
    3. Your trainer can't make you thow punches and his trainer was in his face telling his to let his hands go
    4. I just think he has no confidence in himself. If you don't have confidence your not going to take chances or go on the offence.

I'm not makeing excuses for him cuz I'm not a fan of his, all I'm saying is that it may not of been right, but I understand

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern12
    MAybe but......
    1. THere is no money or women in fighting amature
    2. Once you win the gold medal in the olympics it shows that you've already maxed out your skills in the amature ranks.
    3. Your trainer can't make you thow punches and his trainer was in his face telling his to let his hands go
    4. I just think he has no confidence in himself. If you don't have confidence your not going to take chances or go on the offence.

I'm not makeing excuses for him cuz I'm not a fan of his, all I'm saying is that it may not of been right, but I understand
    yeah i see your point and the biggest is that he maxed his skills as an amatuer but i truly honestly think he reached his best as an amatuer and cant continue his quest to become a recongnised world champion hes a good euro standard but not world class as we would hope but ill watch it and make my mind up.

Thread Information