zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

First fight since high school today

I jinx myself by saying i don't fight any more in the lounge. Tonight a guy i'm ok friends with was a bit drunk and was choking up on this 16 year old kid who is the son of one of his friends. So i decide to try to get this kid out of it by saying "lets show the kid how to get out of that"... so i take the place and expect mild resistance and instead i get full out headlock. So i tell the guy 3 times "comon now man, lighten up there...do you really want me to do this?" So he keeps ahold and I do a bjj sweep on him and end up on top of him and flow to an arm bar position just so i can tell him to calm down. Luckily he was cool enough to lay off of it after that. But now the guy wants to "wrestle around when he's sober". I mean i got no hard feelings towards the guy, he was drunk and got carried away...we all do it...but i really don't want to spar with a non trained guy. All this the night before a tournament

P.s. it wasn't at a bar... it was a local family sporting event with kids all around and no one else drunk :|

JK

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    zimmy - yah i hear ya, i find non-wrestling/jujitsu students are hard to teach, because they dont understand how to spar, to them wrestling is an ego thing, to us it's a technical thing

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    I jinx myself by saying i don't fight any more in the lounge. Tonight a guy i'm ok friends with was a bit drunk and was choking up on this 16 year old kid who is the son of one of his friends. So i decide to try to get this kid out of it by saying "lets show the kid how to get out of that"... so i take the place and expect mild resistance and instead i get full out headlock. So i tell the guy 3 times "comon now man, lighten up there...do you really want me to do this?" So he keeps ahold and I do a bjj sweep on him and end up on top of him and flow to an arm bar position just so i can tell him to calm down. Luckily he was cool enough to lay off of it after that. But now the guy wants to "wrestle around when he's sober". I mean i got no hard feelings towards the guy, he was drunk and got carried away...we all do it...but i really don't want to spar with a non trained guy. All this the night before a tournament
    Non trained people are alot of the time worse to fight because its hard to tell what they mey do...ide just laugh it off and walk away.

lol i fricking overslept a tournament cus of this sh*t....i just lost 60 bucs entry fee cus i don't have time to drive to austin now :|

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Untrained people are the worst, in tae kwon do i add a harder time fighting a yellow belt then high ranked belt, most of the times i got hit in the nuts by theses idiots.

Thread Information