Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Is this Kenpo for real

Please bare with me here, the video is flashy and all but most schools are like this.

After seeing this kenpo is really not that bad and would be quit fun to practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwsVUevjpn8&search=kenpo

kihop is offline Associate Member
    I did not know that Mister Miyagi teaches out of a church gymnasium.

I still havent made up my mind about this school near my house, we are moving the first of July and i want to get back into Martial Arts this September when my back will finally be healed up.

The kenpo school is a private school so its 45$ a month, i am just trying to see if i would actually like to train kenpo or i would just get bored out of my mind.

The school has a ring, punching bags and target mits it also has kickboxing classes. I visited to school but at that time there where no classes so i couldnt really see how they trained.

Also i dont want to get into something where the school only wants my money for 45$ i wanna have my money worth.

Sepsis is offline Member
    i hate to be negative, but it looks like a joke

j3374 is offline Associate Member
    If they use a ring and focus mitts and "kickboxing rules" they may have a really functionalized version they teach. That's all kickboxing is, boxing punches and kicks, isn't it? I'd just try it out before I made up my mind.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by j3374
    If they use a ring and focus mitts and "kickboxing rules" they may have a really functionalized version they teach. That's all kickboxing is, boxing punches and kicks, isn't it? I'd just try it out before I made up my mind.

Well there is the kenpo classes and the kickboxing classes they are not at the same time.

The school has a boxing ring and is suppose to have more martial arts coming by next year, aikido, jiu jitsu and if i am lucky MMA, there is a tone of mats on the floor, so that would also be ideal for Judo classes.

Thread Information