Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

anyone ever caught a UFC event live?

just wondering what kind of view you had at the fight...seems to me it's better to watch it on my big screen at home with some friends and cheaper drinks, but i'm sure the hype and excitement of seeing it in person is something to experience at least once...

stopped watching years ago, just picked up again a couple years back...they made all the right moves IMO, now i'm addicted (watch more than football now)...

alpha

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sure its awesome to see it in person but i think i would rather just watch it on a big screen myself. It seems like the places are pretty small IMO.

Quil is offline Member
    It is awesome in person, but you either need to be down low, or up really high to get a good view around the big bar that goes around the top of the octagon. That amosphere is kick ass, and you get to see all the other big name fighters there that aren't fighting. I got to see Franklin v. Tanner when Rich won the title, AA v. Eilers, Nick Diaz, Forrest Griffin...it was a lot of fun.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    nothing like live ufc, tapout, king of the cage, i love them all my good friend is mark "the bear" smith form simi valley califonia, i go all the time always front 5 rows!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Im sure its awesome to see it in person but i think i would rather just watch it on a big screen myself. It seems like the places are pretty small IMO.
    Its great live, the good punches echo and the crowd goes nuts,as for big screen, they have 2-3 hanging that I bet are much bigger then yours so if the fighters at a bad angle just look up and your just like at home.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    eh, yeah, mines only a 52" DLP, but i'm right in front a that MFer, and my honey is getting up, bringing me beers and making me snacks, and it only costs me $40 PPV

still, i'd like to catch at least one, experience it and decide then...i bet it's crazy...

Quil is offline Member
    Definitely catch one man.....my ass is heading to Vegas for sure next time, Atlantic City sucks. Would love to catch Hughes vs. GSP, but rumor has it that one is going to be held in Canada.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I was going to go to UFC 60 (Gracie vs Hughes) here in LA, but tickets were way overpriced. Seats on the floor were going for $1000+

im going to the KING OF THE STREETS this weekend in the front row, my friend trains w/ BAS RUTTEN hes making a comeback!!! cant wait!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Quil
    It is awesome in person, but you either need to be down low, or up really high to get a good view around the big bar that goes around the top of the octagon. That amosphere is kick ass, and you get to see all the other big name fighters there that aren't fighting. I got to see Franklin v. Tanner when Rich won the title, AA v. Eilers, Nick Diaz, Forrest Griffin...it was a lot of fun.
    In AC , I was there too.

Quil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    im going to the KING OF THE STREETS this weekend in the front row, my friend trains w/ BAS RUTTEN hes making a comeback!!! cant wait!!!
    That's sweet, dude. I'm a big Bas fan, hope he wins.

oh he will for sure!!! big afterparty planed he better win!!

trashydiva24 is offline Female Member
    i went to UFC 60 - had a second row from the cage seat... right next to the blue corner... it was sweet!!! the fights were awesome but the people watching and ass grabbing was better!!!! i was sitting near Tim Sylvia and Chuck Liddell... Rich Franklin almost had to sit on my lap to watch a fight because security wouldn't let him in the cage

Thread Information