Thread: kids training

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

kids training

any of you guys have to train with the 16-17 year old kids who think they know everything? GOD...so annoying...in our school (BJJ) we try to help out everyone who is below us when obvious mistakes are made or when they do something the instructor doens't want them to...just to help out...and i'm talking basics...like white belt mistakes...but i swear these kids are frickin thik headed. Or if you try to "flow" with them and you don't take submitt (like your supposed to do when you flow) and they go hard...i frickin hate that.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Here is what i would do..i would roll with them to help them learn and if they spazed on me and tried to hurt me, i would turn it up to 90% or so and crank a submission and then tell them to relax next time.

I onlt got mad at one person in all these years, he still pisses me off just thinking about him, he was the most muscling mother****er (not muscular as in big, just tense and spastic at times)..i just went off one day, you would have thought i was going for gold in the Mundial..i swept him and went to knee on belly (i have a brutal knee on belly) and pulled up on his collar as my knee sunk into his belly, i will never forget him saying "Go ahead, i don't give a ****"..i remember doing a double take but just kept whipping him..i don't know if i ended up subbing him or not but i do remember utterly dominating him bad..the bell rings and we stand up and i am a little amped and he tried to say something to me..i told him to calm his ass down next time and shoved him..i was teaching the class that night now that i think about it.

He only did BJJ...he knew i taught the Vale Tudo class and would not want to fight.

For some reason, me and him just did'nt click.
    ***No source checks!!!***

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah...that works exept that they don't listen when you are watching them spar with other people and they try to give advice to other people when sparring...such ego's.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    yeah alot of guys have ego's, I hate rolling with the guy who just has spasms and its being shaken in a sack full of elbows and knees

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    yah...that works exept that they don't listen when you are watching them spar with other people and they try to give advice to other people when sparring...such ego's.

When all the higher belts tear them up and do not give advice, maybe then they will take their humble pie..if not..continue to steamroll them.
    ***No source checks!!!***

napoleon is offline Banned
    I will only train with a few people. In my experience, training w/ those "something to prove" type of individuals just results in real fighting not training.

Thread Information