Thread: tito

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigeater is offline Associate Member

tito

why do many guys dislike ur used to dislike Tito Ortiz?

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    I personally like the guy... but most people probably don't like him because he talks more shit than anyone else, yet they don't feel he is a good enough fighter to be talking so much.

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperoni
    I personally like the guy... but most people probably don't like him because he talks more shit than anyone else, yet they don't feel he is a good enough fighter to be talking so much.
    I like him too. I think that itīs fun that he is cocky before a fight. Itīs better to be cocky than to say that he is going to lose.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I like him too! Plus the SOB can fight! And thats who and what he is!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained a lot more respect for him after he was the coach of the last ultimate fighter.

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    I gained a lot more respect for him after he was the coach of the last ultimate fighter.
    I'm with you on that one.. But being compared to the other coach, Shamrock, who is another a-hole doesnt say much... I still dont like his ass..

Does anyone think if Shamrock looses again he will take the loss like a man this time?? That will be some funny sh*t to watch..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    I'm with you on that one.. But being compared to the other coach, Shamrock, who is another a-hole doesnt say much... I still dont like his ass..

Does anyone think if Shamrock looses again he will take the loss like a man this time?? That will be some funny sh*t to watch..

Yah, between the two fighters, there is a shitload of BS talk and they both make too many excuses after losing. Tito gets the advantage of the 2 in my books cause at least he wins. Shamrock's got to lay of the roids for a bit, he cant keep himself from twitching long enough to not get his ass knocked down.

Quil is offline Member
    He's cocky, and then he makes up excuses after he loses. Although I did think he did a good job coaching on TUF.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate his act he puts on for ufc... this aint WWE ... take that fake ass persona some where else...

I could he see his real personality on TUF as a coach... i like THAT guy...

Minimart is offline Junior Member
    i like tito hes passionate about the sport he loves to train and fight at times he says some shit that stupid but we all do. I also think hes gain the right to talk a little trash he was in the sport since the early days and was a great champion. And alot of that is just in the ring just to hype up shit. Like zimmy said you got to see what he was really like on TUF. But all and All hes just a great fighter.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    He was a good coach but talks alot of shit, but marketing is the name of the game. You either need to be loved or hated, tito has both he will be around for a long time. I dont hate him or like him pretty nuetral on him

Thread Information