FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Can anyone beat FEDOR?

Does anybody think anyone really has a legit shot at beating FEDOR? If yes please tell why you feel that way! The guy fights like a machine! He doesn't look that awesome as far as how he's built, but he simply destroys everyone they put in front of him. To bad Russian Sambo isn't available where I'm at.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Of course he is beatable, he is human and everyone in MMA loses eventually.

The most serious threat to him at this time would be CroCop, Mirko is on top of his game right now and is more confident than ever since winning the OWGP and if he fights like he did that night against Fedor, we could have a new Pride HW champ.

I would still favor Fedor because he has more than proved himself and always rises to the occasion.
    ***No source checks!!!***

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Thank Ninja. I saw the crocop/Fedor fight and it was a good one. The thing that amazed me was that crocop hit Fedor with his patented left roundhouse/knockout kick right on the button and Fedor didn't appear to be fazed at all. I'd like to see them fight again to. I'm pondering buying the coleman fight but I really don't think its going to last that long.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah CC's his only thread IMO besides losing on a flukey cut or something. the first time they fought i felt CC has a 1 in 3 chance. now i would say the odds are even.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    I personally think that Fedor's greatest threat is Shogun, but from what I understand they are planning on having this fight for New Year's Eve. I just hope it's not too soon for Shogun who has just begun fighting as a heavyweight. Shogun is strong, fast, with an excellent technique on the ground and standing up. He doesn't gas, has great recouperating abillity and I think after he gets used to fighting at heavyweight, he will pose a threat to anybody. I'd like to see him fight CroCop first though. I think their styles would make for a great fight.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Cro-cop is gonna take it to him imo.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Check out the new Shogun interview i posted a few days ago, he states he has not heard anything about a match against Fedor, i will ask him about it anyway.
    ***No source checks!!!***

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Check out the new Shogun interview i posted a few days ago, he states he has not heard anything about a match against Fedor, i will ask him about it anyway.
    I don't remember where I read this, but there is talk about this fight for New Year's. I will look around and see if I can find it.

Thread Information