FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Whats up with Fedor?

How does this guy come out so focused and so intense every fight? He never seems to have a letdown. Do you think he's on any type of performance enhancer or something, or is he just a freak of nature. His seek and destroy attitude reminds me of a young Mike Tyson in boxing. He seems to simply overwhelm with furry everyone in front of him!

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    the only performance enhancer he has is the fact that he is a machine. literally he is not human.

No but seriously, he is jus crazy focused, I dunno how he does it, he never loses his composure. Only one with a chance to take him is crocop I'd say.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Must be all the vodka...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    he's russian ..... thats about it

straight up drago status

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think cro cop can take him. In an interview I read on sherdog he says that he is so focused because he lived in poverty as a child and he thinks about the person that he is fighting trying to take his money away and if he loses he will have to go back to being poor..... And we all know poverty in russia is different than poverty in the US

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Good Point!

Quote Originally Posted by uponone23
    I don't think cro cop can take him. In an interview I read on sherdog he says that he is so focused because he lived in poverty as a child and he thinks about the person that he is fighting trying to take his money away and if he loses he will have to go back to being poor..... And we all know poverty in russia is different than poverty in the US
    Thats a good point, and thats how he fights. Like the person just mugged his momma or something. But he's able to channel all that aggression and keep it focused on fighting.

trashydiva24 is offline Female Member
    i tried to figure him out... i stopped!!! Fedor is a mystery... those eyes don't give anything away!!! he was shy and sweet when i talked/hung out with him in Vegas for Pride... did you guys see how lean he was for Vegas??? he is an incredible machine!!!! i wanna go train with him - take the metal hammer and hit huge ass tires all day long... lots of shadow boxing... and drink vodka

Minimart is offline Junior Member
    Fedor is just a fighter he dosent care whos a cross the ring for him i seriouly think he would fight a bear and whip the bears ass. hes just a man but hes a ****ing animal i feel sorry for who ever fights him because i seriouly think u have to almost kill him to stop him i mean fujita hit him right in the temple and he staggered but didnt go down hes a killer.

captainfalcon is offline New Member
    i have always liked watching Fedor fight. he is just so calm and focused all the time. notice his face when he fights too, he never has any expresion.

Thread Information