Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gottibme is offline Associate Member

why vatali?Peter deserves it more

I dont know why vatali is getting a shot,Peter really really impressed me with his clear victory over james toney,and james toney is a legend,yes his age is catching up to him and he was still clearly 10 pounds over weight still! but sam peter needs and deserves his shot,if lewis would of been in a little better shape that day he would of knocked vitali out im sure of it,all vitali did was beat a way overrated danny williams,Tyson would of knocked him out if his knee didnt get torn and this was a tyson that was still out of shape,vitali needs one fight,they need to stop screwing peter bottom line

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    I dont know why vatali is getting a shot,Peter really really impressed me with his clear victory over james toney,and james toney is a legend,yes his age is catching up to him and he was still clearly 10 pounds over weight still! but sam peter needs and deserves his shot,if lewis would of been in a little better shape that day he would of knocked vitali out im sure of it,all vitali did was beat a way overrated danny williams,Tyson would of knocked him out if his knee didnt get torn and this was a tyson that was still out of shape,vitali needs one fight,they need to stop screwing peter bottom line

i totally agree but boxing is a business. And they can bring more hype to a Vitali title shot than Peter. Peter is the future, he just needs to stay busy and what for his time; he is still very young!

Thread Information