Thread: Need your help

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

Need your help

my team mate needs to cut 12 lbs for a bjj tourny. Problem is it's 3 weeks away and he's a 6'3 / 180 so that's kinda hard to get to. He has some he could loose ... question is, what's the best method to cut so he doens't loose too much energy? It's not like mma fights where he can way ina dn then recover...weight in is the same morning as the tourny

p.s.
    Gawd i'm glad I'm super heavy adn don't worry bout that sh*t :P

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    my team mate needs to cut 12 lbs for a bjj tourny. Problem is it's 3 weeks away and he's a 6'3 / 180 so that's kinda hard to get to. He has some he could loose ... question is, what's the best method to cut so he doens't loose too much energy? It's not like mma fights where he can way ina dn then recover...weight in is the same morning as the tourny

p.s.
    Gawd i'm glad I'm super heavy adn don't worry bout that sh*t :P
    well zimmy I would reduce his carbs untill he notices his weight start to drop. I would get within 2-3 pounds of the weight and just go running the night before and drop the 2-3 pounds of water. It will be extremely easy for him to drop that water weight if he continues to drink water and lower his carbs.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Also I forgot to add have him pickup a sauna suit those things are pimp for making weight.

jbarkley is offline Member
    Have your team mate use Absorb plus for a week as his source of nutrition, it is elemental and will provide him with Protein, some carbs for energy to train and vitamins and minerals. In addition have him use psylium to clean out the large intestine (colon). This in itself will drop most of the weight, particularly if he's not adding to it by eating solid food. Then of course the sauna suit as MM was saying to get rid of excess water. Have him drinking lots of distilled water.

Thread Information