Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    $$TML 4 LIFE$$ is offline Associate Member

Chuck Speaks On Crocop And Fedor

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    keep dreaming chuck cro crop and fedor would both fck you up easily.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    we'll see...

Blog Entries
    nothing to see here its a fact

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Chuck doing his normal bla bla bla bla bla

Its only getting worse as he ages.
    ***No source checks!!!***

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Chuck always has a punchers chance. But it's Fedor and CroCop... c'mon. I'm a Chuck fan, but I'm also a realist.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    I cant wait until Rampage crushes him...

orton4 is offline Member
    cro cop will kill chuck and so will fedor he better worry bout gettin passed rampage first

nothing to see here its a fact

I bet u would of said the same thing about gsp and serra. I dont think chuck would win but he has ko power so he does have a chance. Theres no facts in mma unless the fight happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    I cant wait till Chuck Crushes Rampage...

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    I think Chuck v. Rampage will be a good fight. My pick is Chuck though...

As far as CroCop and Fedor. I think he could hang but I do not think he could win. Ide pick Crocop or Fedor 8/9 times out of 10

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    HAH! he is one brave man thats for sure, and you gotta give em some respect for that. the problem is chuck comes into a lhw fight with a beer belly most of the times. so what do you think he would like like at hw? he is just not big enough for hw if you ask me. he would do better losing the belly and dropping down to 185. anyone who thinks chuck has a great chance at whooping fedor or even cro cop is most than likely just a chuck nuthugger and would prolly bet on chuck vs superman if it was gonna go down.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    HAH! he is one brave man thats for sure, and you gotta give em some respect for that.

Chuck would actually need to follow up on his constant "I will fight bla bla bla" by getting in there and doing it. Instead he just metions that he would do this, he would do that.

While he sits backs and talks, others are actually doing it (Wanderlei, Lindland).

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Chuck would actually need to follow up on his constant "I will fight bla bla bla" by getting in there and doing it. Instead he just metions that he would do this, he would do that.

While he sits backs and talks, others are actually doing it (Wanderlei, Lindland).

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Well the beer belly doesn't really mean anything.... just look at Fedor the most out of shape looking guy, but he is number 1. Anyways Chuck would stand no chance against CroCop and Fedor, did you hear the way the interviewers were talking to Chuck. Now wait Chuck I've seen some tapes on Fedor he is one bad dude. Translation: Fedor will kick your ass.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I have only one thing to say make theses fights happen.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz

LOL HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA yeah right....

Blog Entries
    huge weight difference between crop/fedor vs lidell

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    huge weight difference between crop/fedor vs lidell

It's only 20-25 lbs .... it isn't that much ... it could be a lot worse.

pepperoni is offline Associate Member

well it isn't exactly Chuck's choice who he fights. I mean he can say who he would like to fight, which he has done, but its up to the UFC ultimately to get him the fights as long as he is under contract with them. Can't blame him for the lack of quality competition in the ufc lhw division.

Wanderlei and Lindland were given the opportunity to fight great competition, they took the opportunities and it didnt turn out to great for either of them, just like it wouldnt for CHuck either.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperoni
    well it isn't exactly Chuck's choice who he fights. I mean he can say who he would like to fight, which he has done, but its up to the UFC ultimately to get him the fights as long as he is under contract with them. Can't blame him for the lack of quality competition in the ufc lhw division.

Wanderlei and Lindland were given the opportunity to fight great competition, they took the opportunities and it didnt turn out to great for either of them, just like it wouldnt for CHuck either.

I highly doubt Chuck cannot pick a fight if he wanted it so bad. Instead he sits back and acts like a bad ass that can KO anyone (believeing all the BS the UFC has hyped up for him) yet never seems to actually get in there and do it.

In other words: STFU Chuck!

Blog Entries
    I wonder though if Fedor and Cro crop went to ufs it is almost like a completely new fighting expirence. With pride there is no cage to lean against. IN Ufc more then 90% of the strategy are to get the person pinned on the cage

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    It's only 20-25 lbs .... it isn't that much ... it could be a lot worse.
    Ya like Henderson.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I highly doubt Chuck cannot pick a fight if he wanted it so bad. Instead he sits back and acts like a bad ass that can KO anyone (believeing all the BS the UFC has hyped up for him) yet never seems to actually get in there and do it.

In other words: STFU Chuck!
    I bet Chuck will fight crocop next if he beats rampage. I dont know y u think chuck is a scared of all the other fighters. He thinks hes the best and wants to prove it. If he has the chance to fight n e of them he would and he hasnt given u a reason to believe otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by $$TML 4 LIFE$$
    and he hasnt given u a reason to believe otherwise

Actually not getting in there and doing it is reason for me to believe.

Actually not getting in there and doing it is reason for me to believe.
    Dana White and Joe silva make the matches not chuck and plus theyd wanna build cropcop up in the heavyweight division. Im thinkin u jus hate chuck and wanna cuss him.

Blog Entries
    hes a good fighter but no where near cro crop and fedor

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    all talk, means nothing

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dana White and Joe silva make the matches not chuck and plus theyd wanna build cropcop up in the heavyweight division. Im thinkin u jus hate chuck and wanna cuss him.
    That may be true but im sure Chuck can request to fight someone and he has such a good relationship with Dana that i would think Dana would give him the fight he wants. I like Chuck a lot but im going to have to go with murilo on this one, he needs to stop talking about it and tell Dana to give him these fights.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i can say he might be able to beat cro-cop w/ a punchers chance but fedor would demolish him. in fact I think chuck may beat rampage this time around the way rampage has been lately.

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    i can say he might be able to beat cro-cop w/ a punchers chance but fedor would demolish him. in fact I think chuck may beat rampage this time around the way rampage has been lately.
    Rampage did not look good in his last fight for sure... before that fight i woulda said rampage will crush chuck again,, but who knows chuck is tuff i get more respect for him every fight... i will add that i do want rampage to win though, imagine his interviews as ufc champ??? plus i like him as a fighter

Motion is offline Associate Member
    I wonder though if Fedor and Cro crop went to ufs it is almost like a completely new fighting expirence. With pride there is no cage to lean against. IN Ufc more then 90% of the strategy are to get the person pinned on the cage

You do realize Cro Cop has been in the UFC for a couple months now right?

Blog Entries
    ya I forgot I dont watch ufc. only pride but if fedor switchs over then I will

Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    That may be true but im sure Chuck can request to fight someone and he has such a good relationship with Dana that i would think Dana would give him the fight he wants. I like Chuck a lot but im going to have to go with murilo on this one, he needs to stop talking about it and tell Dana to give him these fights.
    How do u Know he hasnt.... i jus have no idea y u guys think Chuck wouldnt fight them. If eddie sanchez can step in the octagon wih crocop i dont c y chuck wouldnt. Like i said before he thinks hes the best in the world and wants to prove it.
    Last edited by $$TML 4 LIFE$$; 04-20-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    LOL HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA yeah right....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KoMzRLGukxA

Chuck got his ass beat down. Literally... Jackson beat him down, and then he tried to beat him into the mat.

What has changed? Is Chuck this Supreme tactician now or something? Has he re-defined the art of striking??

Pu'leeezzzeee...

"Smoke and Mirrors" my friend. UFC is great at that sort of thing.

I got $50 that says Rampage pulls his skirt up again. Anyone want that action... PM me. I will gladly take your $$ (or expose you as a deadbeat if you try to welch).

Blog Entries
    I give props to chuck that was one bad ass beating and he stood his ground. He took it like a man but never showed his face in pride again
    Last edited by Lexed; 04-20-2007 at 06:01 PM.

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    Chuck was 2-1 in pride, i am not sure waht you mean by "never showed his face again" he is a UFC fighter he doesnt really have any obligation to "show his face" in pride. he went there, fought his three fights and left with a winning record.

I dont think there is any reason to believe that Chuck doesnt actually want to fight these guys, and is just talking. He is the light heavy weight champ first and foremost, so he has obligations to that division first before he moves to a different weight class to fight the opponents that he wants. At this point he has beat everyone the ufc has put him against, his last test is Rampage. If he wins that fight and THEN does not move up and fight tougher opponents then I would agree he was just talking.

It wouldnt make any sense for the UFC to have a Chuck vs Mirko match right now anyways, the Chuck vs Rampage match has been a long time coming, and they want to get Mirko to the top of the heavyweight division as well. What if he lost to Chuck by chance, that wouldnt look to good that one of the top heavyweight contenders lost to a natural LHW.If they do this match im sure they would wait until they r both champions of their respective divisions and then make a ton of money off a champion vs champion fight.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    How do u Know he hasnt.... i jus have no idea y u guys think Chuck wouldnt fight them. If eddie sanchez can step in the octagon wih crocop i dont c y chuck wouldnt. Like i said before he thinks hes the best in the world and wants to prove it.
    I never said he that i thought he wouldnt fight any of them. I just meant that lately all he's been doing is talking about how he'll beat this guy and that guy and not actually trying to get a fight with them.

lex57 is offline Senior Member

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    how is cro cop gonna beat chuck f'ing liddell and he got sent to lala land by gonzaga. plus what is all this sh't? isnt liddell light heavy and cro cop heavy anyway? pride=apples ufc=oranges .figure it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information