gottibme is offline Associate Member

Judah and cotto thoughts

This fight is coming up and I always think what kind of judah will show up,I have seen a judah that has been motivated and I have seen the lazy judah,I still believe he hasnt been knocked out yet,If you watch that kosta tyzu fight he was back up and ready on the count of 5 despite hitting the kanvas twice the count was still at 5,bad ref call if you ask me,anyway im worried that judah wont be able to withstand cottos power but then again it all ***ends on how judah shows up,anyway give me your thoughts on that

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    If Judah uses Mayweather's blueprint he used to beat DLH (quick punches, in and out) he will win. If he chooses to trade with Cotto, it will end early. But it should be a good fight.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    i hope judah gets KO'D i dont like his poor sportmanship

ectomorph28 is offline Associate Member
    I'm really looking forward to this fight. Judah is an incredibly skilled boxer and if you watch the mayweather/judah fight many experts had judah winning the majority of the first 6 rounds. However typical judah he makes mistakes and fades. He just isnt mentally there.

However, Im hoping he turned the corner. Cotto has tremendous power and I think hes going to try and chase judah the whole fight. Hes going to be the aggressor and try to land his lethal body shots on judah which will hopefully set up a knockout. The problem is I think Judah will be able outbox him with his superior speed. Stick and move, stick and move. But you never know with Judah. His ego might get the best of him and he will start to trade with Cotto and if that happens...goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by ectomorph28
    I'm really looking forward to this fight. Judah is an incredibly skilled boxer and if you watch the mayweather/judah fight many experts had judah winning the majority of the first 6 rounds. However typical judah he makes mistakes and fades. He just isnt mentally there.

However, Im hoping he turned the corner. Cotto has tremendous power and I think hes going to try and chase judah the whole fight. Hes going to be the aggressor and try to land his lethal body shots on judah which will hopefully set up a knockout. The problem is I think Judah will be able outbox him with his superior speed. Stick and move, stick and move. But you never know with Judah. His ego might get the best of him and he will start to trade with Cotto and if that happens...goodnight.
    100% agreed!! We are definately on the same page on this!!! Should be a great fight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    100% agreed!! We are definately on the same page on this!!! Should be a great fight!!!
    Im excited for this fight and I agree it should be a great fight.

What do you think will happen for the winner?
    Do you think it sets up a fight with Mayweather?

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Cotooo!!! I've been following him for a while now.. should be a great fight though..

Quote Originally Posted by ectomorph28
    Im excited for this fight and I agree it should be a great fight.

What do you think will happen for the winner?
    Do you think it sets up a fight with Mayweather?

The winner will go on to fight Mosley. I don't think there is enough money on the table for a match up against Mayweather. The only person that can pull Mayweather out of retirement right now is DLH again, simply because I don't think Mayweather is comfortable with what all the naysayers are saying about his victory over DLH.

I do bet that if Golden Boy Promotions can get Mayweather to fight Mosley and pay Mayweather 20 million. I guarantee he'll come out of retirement. But that would take a lot of hype and the PPV gate would have to be huge as well. But I don't think the general public isn't interested enough in seeing that fight. But I think it's the best matchup in all fight sports!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    The winner will go on to fight Mosley. I don't think there is enough money on the table for a match up against Mayweather. The only person that can pull Mayweather out of retirement right now is DLH again, simply because I don't think Mayweather is comfortable with what all the naysayers are saying about his victory over DLH.

I do bet that if Golden Boy Promotions can get Mayweather to fight Mosley and pay Mayweather 20 million. I guarantee he'll come out of retirement. But that would take a lot of hype and the PPV gate would have to be huge as well. But I don't think the general public isn't interested enough in seeing that fight. But I think it's the best matchup in all fight sports!!!
    Agreed. Id love to see a Mosley/Mayweather fight. I think it would be interesting. Mosley has the handspeed to go toe to toe with Mayweather. The only problem is Mosley is not the defensive fighter that Mayweather is. But Mosley is a better opponent than DLH. So it should be more of an equal fight.

Just a couple of days away from the big fight. I'm more excited for this fight than the Mayweather/Oscar fight. lol.

Im definitely buying this PPV. Not only is there a great main event but the undercard is pretty good as well.

Thread Information