italionos is offline Associate Member

These roids safe whiel boxing?

I'm currently taking Tren EOD and sust 250 EOD. I started boxing this past week , and the training is very ruff. I cant have a heart attack or anythign right? Can I take something to help my body be ok through this. Like a certain kind of vitamin or something?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by italionos
    I'm currently taking Tren EOD and sust 250 EOD. I started boxing this past week , and the training is very ruff. I cant have a heart attack or anythign right? Can I take something to help my body be ok through this. Like a certain kind of vitamin or something?
    Tren is an endurance killer that wont change. I doubt you will have a heartattack or anything like that.

italionos is offline Associate Member
    K thanx a lot.

Idunno is offline Banned
    yeah, from what I've read on here (no personal experience w/ tren ) is that is gives GREAT gains but costs you endurance.

jbarkley is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idunno
    yeah, from what I've read on here (no personal experience w/ tren) is that is gives GREAT gains but costs you endurance.
    Tren definitely has an effect on the endurance, I put up with it because of the overall effect, I think using it with sust is a good idea, test will boost red blood cell count while tren drops them, so you may be able to counter it to some extent, but...still count on the tren having sides. Oh, one other thing that you may want to add to your supplementation while using tren would be an iron supplement, use only during the cycle.

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    If your really that worried about a heart attack, then stop the juice or train within your limits.

If you are looking for heart healthy supps...research these.

Niacin, coq10, and EFA's.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    tren will just slow you down..

Thread Information