Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ufc Results

TRONtheMAN is offline Junior Member
    dude, i am just as pumped as you are over Rampage's win. when i saw chuck drop, i jumped from the couch and started yelling and then i saw him finish it and i was goin crazy. i've been telling everyone i know that rampage would put a stop to chucks dominance, but none of them believed me. i cant wait for rampages next fight.

TR'05 is offline Member
    ^^^I'm with you, murilo....Rampage made him fight how he wanted...when the punch caught him...shivvers up my spine! woooooot woot!!

p.s. HENDO!!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Well this fight is over.

lol

I think TV ratings and fame got to Chuck..

Chuck tried to have rampage rush towards him, but rampage was not going to do that.

It started of really slow,, but it was cause check kept backpeddalin a bit..

Rampage, was like What u doin man! U came here to fight or what!!!

I think at that point Liddell had 2 choice.
    1. Keep doing his thing, make the fight boring or at least very long.
    2. Go after rampage, and amp it up..

1 would had been the right thing to do,, but pride got to him, and he went with 2.

and BAM Rampage got him!

Same old mistake that big name fighters seem to make..

Same goes for CroCop in the his last fight.
    On the other at UFC 69 the Arlovski fight.. it was one boring as fight, but atleast he won. He kept himself in a position to win.

TR'05 is offline Member
    Also, Rampage post fight interview...f'kin priceless!

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Dana is the biggest shit talken mother****er too. I like how he acts like he created the sport. this new generation of fighters are all about disrespect and trash talk, I guess its the new " I am Dana White the king of the new martial arts" his reality show is turning into a joke. I cant wait to hear his interview later it should go something like this **** fuken **** and oh yae what the **** **** **** ****

Quote Originally Posted by dank1970
    Dana is the biggest shit talken mother****er too. I like how he acts like he created the sport. this new generation of fighters are all about disrespect and trash talk, I guess its the new " I am Dana White the king of the new martial arts" his reality show is turning into a joke. I cant wait to hear his interview later it should go something like this **** fuken **** and oh yae what the **** **** **** ****
    I really can't stand their pay per view trailers.. where Dana and Joe give their analysis of every fight..

I really think they're boring. I won't blame Joe for them, cause I know Dana is in charge, so it all falls on him :-P

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    I really can't stand their pay per view trailers.. where Dana and Joe give their analysis of every fight..

I really think they're boring. I won't blame Joe for them, cause I know Dana is in charge, so it all falls on him :-P

It makes me sick every goddamn time i see Dana's face. He wants to have more camera time than the fighters. Well i hate to tell the stupid uncle fester looking bastard but the fighters is what makes the sport what it is, not him and his bullshit opinions on everything. He has no professionalism whatsoever and plays favorites like no other.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Blog Entries
    every time I see him in an interview I hate him more I would love to blast him in his goofy lookin mouth and shut him up. He,s turning mma into wwf.he did a good thing saving the ufc but to be honest mma was going to explode no matter what and he was in the right place at the right time with people with money.now he thinks he's the mma god he's a ****en tard its nice to know that I am not the only one who feels that way.

Blog Entries
    one of my trainers got tuned down for the season five show they wanted shit talkin jackasses and they got em. he would have cleaned house on that show and we all know it. he wont even watch it now. there is a reason alot of great fighters have left the ufc.

A guy at work who was a pro boxer, would be still if the state would het him fight.. (owes too much for child support lol)
    But his former trainer, is real close with Dana and they're trying to get him to flight out to Vegas.
    I guess he was ranked number 17 in the world in heavyweight division a few years back.. The thing with him is, he refuses to learn kickboxing cause of this motocycle accident he was in like 14 years ago.. They told him he was not going to walk again.. but his big story is, after that motocycle accident, her recoverd, and than he won the state golden gloves.. than had to decide to either go for the olympics or turn pro,, he turned pro.. ended up fighting the american heavyweight silver medalist anyways laMontagne or whatever.. but..

It kind of shows you where they are trying to recruit these people for the Contender. Kinda washed up 36 year old boxers n etc..

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Murilo post them vids, i am howling so loud out the window i swear my neighbours are calling the police right now!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Solid defense

The beginning of the end

Out Cold

The End

If you watch close, Chuck was out cold in that pic and when Rampage hits him again he wakes up.

Nasty KO!

Quil is offline Member
    Good card tonight. I'm amped about the Page win...should get really interesting in that division now. I say throw Chuck to Machida for his next fight.

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    If you watch close, Chuck was out cold in that pic and when Rampage hits him again he wakes up.

Nasty KO!
    that is 100% correct.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist

Nasty KO!
    Yes sir! He brought Chuck back to life. Awoooooooooooooooo!!!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member

Nasty KO!

Yeah he was. Did you see his eyes after Big John pulled Rampage off of him. He was so out of it there for a minute it looked like his eye were going to pop out of his head.

Geezy is offline Associate Member
    lol, Chuck got his ass whipped!!!

And let be one of the first to say that RAMPAGE WILL BEAT DAN-H.!!!
    I think he's over the Wandi thing so Dan will be getting his next!

nalbano34 is offline Member
    Chuck kept strikeing and moving to his left and Rampage was all over that. He had his # for sure. Wish it was a fight, but I am glad he won.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information