gottibme is offline Associate Member

Rampage wins!knocks out liddel

Dam this year has been full of upsets,congrats on rampage the new champ,chuck should rematch cause he looked like he didnt put his all into that fight

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Only the newbs that know nothing call this an upset.
    ***No source checks!!!***

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    rematch will make it the third fight!! Not good for liddell at this point because if he loses a third time he is going down in rankings big time!

Sure it looks like liddell didnt get the chance to give 100% , but remember the fight was so short we didnt get to see rampage 100% either!

So maybe chuck needs some time off so next time he can be sure he can win when he steps in the ring, and even with a win he still isnt even!

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    If Chuck and Rampage fight again it will not be for the title. Hendo is the next champ. Rampage looked good but Hendo has his number.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    If Chuck and Rampage fight again it will not be for the title. Hendo is the next champ. Rampage looked good but Hendo has his number.

There is no reason for them to fight again IMO. Nowing Dana though he will give Chuck another shot. If Chuck gets to fight him again, he better try something different because his strategy of back-pedaling and making the opponent come to him isnt going to work with Rampage.

TR'05 is offline Member
    ^^Rampage will beat Hendo...if Shogun comes over...then we'll see a new LHW Champ.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    Apparently shogun has already signed with the ufc

ectomorph28 is offline Associate Member
    I cant believe Chuck got hit with that right hook. Chucks lazy one punch to the body was so telegraphed that Rampage just easily countered and ended the fight. Not only that but Chuck didnt even get his hands up after his so called body punch.

Im glad I bet on this fight.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ectomorph28
    I cant believe Chuck got hit with that right hook. Chucks lazy one punch to the body was so telegraphed that Rampage just easily countered and ended the fight. Not only that but Chuck didnt even get his hands up after his so called body punch.

yah liddel was a moron for moving to his left after that body shot. Chuch right hand kapow.. would had been better off taking a jab from the left hand.

From what i have seen though, from 2 separate videos about liddell.. one standing in the stands, and the other one from an interview, regarding things we cannot discuss here.. I am not suprised lidell made stupid decision in the fight..
    I think he is done, stick a fork in him.
    Last edited by Pooks; 05-27-2007 at 12:32 PM.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    rematch will make it the third fight!! Not good for liddell at this point because if he loses a third time he is going down in rankings big time!

Sure it looks like liddell didnt get the chance to give 100% , but remember the fight was so short we didnt get to see rampage 100% either!

So maybe chuck needs some time off so next time he can be sure he can win when he steps in the ring, and even with a win he still isnt even!
    he only fights 2-3 times a year how much more time off does he need?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    wow the more i look at that clip the more bonehead of a move that looks like...

If Liddel justwent for the head instead of the body, i doubt rampage would had gotten that shot off lol.

+ moving towards rampages power arm, UGH!
    Last edited by Pooks; 05-27-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Quil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    he only fights 2-3 times a year how much more time off does he need?
    Not to mention he's 37...not too sure how much more time he can afford to take off.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ectomorph28

Yeah, I never understood why Chuck keeps his hands so low. I never like his hands placement.

Thread Information