gottibme is offline Associate Member

Shannon Briggs bad conditioning?

I read a interview with shannon briggs today and I guess he is around the 260's in weight with the fight being 3 days away,what is he thinking?He needs to come in the 240's range,He has asthma and because of that he needs to take special care of his conditioning,Im pulling for shannon but I have a feeling that him coming in that heavy again might cost him.well see in 3 days what happens

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted about this in another thread. Briggs will lose this fight, because of his stamina. His only chance is a knockout in the first 3 rounds. Otherwise, he's done. I do like Briggs, he's a great athlete, but he ruined his boxing career trying to be an actor/model. He never took the sport seriously and now that the heavyweight division is so watered down, he thinks he can make waves. He's the same age as Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, Bowe and knew that when those guys were on top he couldn't compete.

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    it makes me so mad cause briggs had a chance to be something great,he took darrol wilson lightly and payed for it,and his ego got the best of him and he traded with lennox and lost,I think a great conditioned and very dedicated shannon is a huge threat even back then but I dont know what hes thinking about coming into this fight at that weight,he has a belt and he needs to act like it

Thread Information