Thread: Royce vs Saku

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Royce vs Saku

So, how did you all like that shitty work?

That was the most pathetic ****ing thing i ever witnessed. Saku just ruined his legacy IMO. And whats worse is he doesn't appear to care, its as if he just gave Royce and his family a gift after beating the shit out them for years. wtf?

I can only imagine the blind followers of BJJ now..Royce's seminars will now go up $40 because he "won" a fight.

If i were Chute Boxe, i would not allow Sakuraba back to train ever again. That was pathetic.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 06-02-2007 at 10:51 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Yes your definitely right that was the worst fight of the night, I heard Jay Glazer saying he talked to Sakuraba and he said his back was F'ed up and it showed he had nothing in him, he just let Royce hang on him and score points.

Thank goodness every other fight was entertaining, man I was impressed with the brute strength of Brock to make that guy tap from that position not bad with his chicken legs.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Murilo ... do me a favor and post some links when you get the chance.

I posted the videos in my thread.
    Last edited by QuieTSToRM33; 06-04-2007 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Found Videos

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah i couldnt find ne links on dailymotion for the fight ill check again... murillo do you got any?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw the fight and hated it! Nothing entertaining about it and these are technical submission fighters. The strikes were minimal and weak looking and the knee kicks began to look comical at one point. Royce helped build MMA as a sport and I respect that, but when its over its over!

orton4 is offline Member
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3wmIY_lXG...elated&search= theres a link its in a 3 part video series, the links for the other rounds should show up on the side of related videos

Thread Information