PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power

WWE chris benoit dead...

STAMFORD, Conn., June 25, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment was informed today by authorities in Fayetteville County, Ga., that WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead in their home. Authorities are investigating, but no other details are available at this time.

Instead of its announced programming for tonight on USA Network, WWE will air a three-hour tribute to Chris Benoit.

Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss.

WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    ??? no other details??? three people dead and no details??? WTF???

takedownII is offline Member
    anyone have an article or something?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    thats all i could find........ they are doin a tribute on monday nite raw rite now...

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    What the hell? I can't believe I didn't hear about this. I remember watching him wrestle when I was younger, with my dad.

I found this out:

His son was only 7 years old & police say they weren't shot to death.

What a tragedy.

sorel_C is offline Member
    That is some crzy Sh*t

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    damn.... He was one of the greats! He was one of the big reasons behind the big surge in WCW in the mid- late 90's. Best match in WCW history (imo) was Chris vs. Bret Hart to honor the late Owen Hart. real, technical skills with that showmanship that is lost in today's wrestling.

test_cyp is offline Associate Member

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Chris killed his wife and son on sunday and killed himself on monday.

That is just sad beyond words !!! What would drive a man to kill his own child.....the wife, I can understand ,cause we all know woman are the devil (just kidding)

tragic, just tragic!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    That is just sad beyond words !!! What would drive a man to kill his own child.....the wife, I can understand ,cause we all know woman are the devil (just kidding)

tragic, just tragic!!

Sad, though... sh!t. I could never even THINK about killing my own child...

Wait, maybe it wasn't his kid. Maybe his wife was cheating on him, got pregnant during the affair and he found out. Possible...

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

Sad, though... sh!t. I could never even THINK about killing my own child...

Wait, maybe it wasn't his kid. Maybe his wife was cheating on him, got pregnant during the affair and he found out. Possible...

Even IF that were the case. The child is innocent!!! Got to wonder what goes through the mind and allows someone to follow through with such a horrible act???

May GOD have mercy on their souls !!!

Even IF that were the case. The child is innocent!!! Got to wonder what goes through the mind and allows someone to follow through with such a horrible act???

May GOD have mercy on their souls !!!
    For sure...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is NO conclusive evidence that Chris Benoit killed his family and then himself, but it's sadly looking like that way.

His wife was found dead in the bedroom, his son in his bedroom and Benoit found dead in his weights room.

No bullet or stab wounds, but I cant see someone breaking in and overpowering, let alone killing Benoit.

Maybe his wife killed her son and then herself and Benoit commited suicide over grief. Or maybe there is more to this?

Ahhh I hope it doesnt turn out it was him, what a waste of three lives. They'll say it was roid rage .

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a thread from a wrestling site, dont know if its true or just hogwash though....

"This is one persons report from TMZ, so it could be false considering the source..........My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home. "

orton4 is offline Member
    man its crazy i been following the story.... i wonder what really happened and if we will ever find out

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What a piece of shit ****ing scumbag:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

He strangled his wife and then killed HIS 7yr old son.

If anybody posts "RIP" Chris Benoit. I'm banning your ass
    ***No source checks!!!***

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    They're already on the Anti-Steroid Band wagon. Was just listening to the news and they were steroid bashing.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    hold up now there are some reports she killed the kid then he killed her in a rage that bitch would have it coming

Yeah, lets wait for the OFFICIAL causes before we crucify him! If he did kill his own child, then may he burn in hell, but if the wife did it, then he was Just in killing her! JHMO

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    honestly its hard to believe he would have done it nobody should have to hear that news from the bitch wife id a snapped also

Mark Yager is offline Junior Member
    News now is reporting the wife was stragled on Friday, the kid was killed Saturday morning and CB died Sat evening. They are also saying the kid had needle marks on his arm posibly from GH. Is GH injected into viens or muscle? Either way that sounds like quit an assumption considering no tox tests have been done yet.

HGH is usually injected Sub Q or IM, but with a slin pin how could they see needle marks?????

Me thinks they are just looking for more ways to blame steroids !! dammit.....

How many people die from cigarette smoke a year??
    How many people are killed by drunk drivers a year??

Yeah steroids are the real problem here...............oh please !!!!!!

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    HGH is usually injected Sub Q or IM, but with a slin pin how could they see needle marks?????
    How do you think junkies get track marks, they use slin pins,.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dic
    Those track marks come from injecting intravenously... It's the damage to the vein that makes it look like that, not the needle itself. Injecting sub-q or IM won't cause the same effect so...

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Sh1t... The Washington Post article I just read posted the name/URL of Benoit's online steroid source!!

EDIT: They've also shut it down and arrested them all.
    Last edited by DavidYork2; 06-27-2007 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dic

Junkies get track marks by injecting INTO their veins..thus causing bruising...

HGH does NOT go into veins!!!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course the media wants to tag this to steroids , but why did **** face go on a rampage at virginia tech? Why did the terrorists fly airplanes into the wtc? Why did lee harvey oswald kill kennedy? Whay does anyone kill anyone else?

Is it all because of steroids? The media are just a bunch of fvckheads trying to paint their own picture so that they can claim their "first to know" before anyone knows shit.

As far as WWE doing a Tribute to Chris, I think they would be just as dumb as the media for doing so before they know the whole story.

What it appears is that Chris did a double murder/suicide and no man on earth deserves a tribute of any kind for doing shit like that!

Fvck the media!
    Fvck WWE!
    And Fvck Chris!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    although i sympathize with all of this...i fail to see how this has anything to do with fighting. There is an identical thread in the lounge

abrick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Of course the media wants to tag this to steroids , but why did **** face go on a rampage at virginia tech? Why did the terrorists fly airplanes into the wtc? Why did lee harvey oswald kill kennedy? Whay does anyone kill anyone else?

Is it all because of steroids? The media are just a bunch of fvckheads trying to paint their own picture so that they can claim their "first to know" before anyone knows shit.

As far as WWE doing a Tribute to Chris, I think they would be just as dumb as the media for doing so before they know the whole story.

What it appears is that Chris did a double murder/suicide and no man on earth deserves a tribute of any kind for doing shit like that!

Fvck the media!
    Fvck WWE!
    And Fvck Chris!
    Well said.....couldn't agree more

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    Junkies get track marks by injecting INTO their veins..thus causing bruising...

HGH does NOT go into veins!!!
    No shit. But the worse track marks come from when a junkie "missess" a vien and injects into SQ. I know injecting into say your gut wont leave a bruise but a shallow inject into your Arms?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco

Fvck the media!
    Fvck WWE!
    And Fvck Chris!
    my thought exactly - how could there be a tribute to a man who murdured his wife and innocent son - his own son? then kill himself? tribute.... f a tribute....

IG

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    my thought exactly - how could there be a tribute to a man who murdured his wife and innocent son - his own son? then kill himself? tribute.... f a tribute....

IG
    McMahan is just trying to be politically correct so he doesn't lose his shirt on this. Its just a business to him and if he loses viewers, he loses sponsors and money.....

I just keep thinking of that poor child. I pray there is a GOD and that there will be justice served somewhere !!!

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    McMahan is just trying to be politically correct so he doesn't lose his shirt on this. Its just a business to him and if he loses viewers, he loses sponsors and money.....

I just keep thinking of that poor child. I pray there is a GOD and that there will be justice served somewhere !!!
    if there is an afterlife...... i'm sure it isn't pleasant for those who commite these types of acts and take there own lives.

Thread Information