nyckid is offline Junior Member

Cro Cop - Couture On the Horizon

An article released by Javno sports states that UFC President Dana White is high on Cro Cop and setting up a potential bout with Heavyweight champion Randy Couture.

http://fightbeat.com/news_details.php?NW=20115

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    crocop is a great fighter, if it had more work ethics then his balkan ethics he would be a lot quicker in finishing his opponents, he eighter underestimates or underpreforms... that said, i would never leave my guard down to his kick... yet he had a taste of how that feels not that long ago...
    if they do fight, ill go with Crocop

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yeah that would be a great fight imo. I dont want cotoure to get the shit kicked out of him by fedor. So cro cop, orlovsky, maybe a sylvia rematch. He has to do 4 more fight with the ufc according to hius current contract

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicshark
    crocop is a great fighter, if it had more work ethics then his balkan ethics he would be a lot quicker in finishing his opponents, he eighter underestimates or underpreforms... that said, i would never leave my guard down to his kick... yet he had a taste of how that feels not that long ago...
    if they do fight, ill go with Crocop
    hmm, well I"m sure Crocop's work ethic is better than 90% of people living in the States. (his success speaks for itself, he grew up in a country going through war, he is practically completely self-made)

My dad came from a Balkan country; I find your statement ignorant.

Especially knowing how he worked his butt off when he moved to the states.

So as, As Alberto Gonzales recently said "my worst days as attorney general have been better than my father's best days."
    Last edited by Pooks; 08-29-2007 at 10:36 PM.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I like Mirko, but The Natural is looking REALLY tough right now, I go with Randy.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    I like Mirko, but The Natural is looking REALLY tough right now, I go with Randy.
    Yes sir, I think you picked a winner.

ftony is offline Associate Member
    I dont know why he would fight cro cop.Gonzaga beat cro cop,randy beats gonzaga.We are working backwards here......If anything gonzaga - crocop rematch, randy fights winner,but thats bs.Get fedor over here.Randy is ready. Now is the time for the best,if he is ever going to fight fedor,now is the time....
    Last edited by ftony; 09-02-2007 at 06:42 PM.

yah hopefully Contoure - Fedor for new years or a bit after than. Randy's broken arm??? not sure...

NOG is now in the UFC he's a contedor.
    Cro Cop is a contendor again if he defeats Cheick
    Brandon Vera is out there also,
    Arlovksy an Ex champ
    Sylvia an ex champ
    Gonzaga needs to fight someone worthy too...

and I am probbably forgetting a couple if not more..
    Those up there need to sort themselves out.
    Last edited by Pooks; 09-02-2007 at 08:23 PM.

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    i am from balkan myself, perhaps you misunderstood my words, cro cop always looks for a grand finish, KO nothing less is good enough, go listen to his speech after he got droped at his last fight, he clearly said on croatian tv " i thought it would be easier, I didnt think he would be as prepared"... noone is saying that he is lazy, you obviously dont get what a balkan mind is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    hmm, well I"m sure Crocop's work ethic is better than 90% of people living in the States. (his success speaks for itself, he grew up in a country going through war, he is practically completely self-made)

My dad came from a Balkan country; I find your statement ignorant.

Especially knowing how he worked his butt off when he moved to the states.

So as, As Alberto Gonzales recently said "my worst days as attorney general have been better than my father's best days."

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicshark
    you obviously dont get what a balkan mind is.
    From the way you describe it, I am glad I don't get it.

Jojoe is offline Associate Member
    Randy's not gonna fight til at least next yr. He broke his arm blocking Gonzaga's kick. I kknwo that for sure. I like Randy but I soo don't want a legend to be destroyed fighting Fedor.

a broken bone heals in about 12 weeks or less.Randy is to seasoned to be destroyed by anybody....

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    cro cop lost for the second time in a row-overrated?

He looks to me like he would rather be someplace else,He doesnt seem hungry..

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Cro Cop looked like $hit tonight, I was very disappointed!!!
    He was def not hungry!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by getpaid
    Cro Cop looked like $hit tonight, I was very disappointed!!!
    He was def not hungry!!
    agreed, he just didn't seem to want it.

Apparently he broke a rib in the first round.
    I forget if that AX kick by Kongo happened in the first or second round.. but if that didnt break it, it sure didnt help either.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    No props for Chongo? I think he fought a great fight and has improved greatly. He has actually developed a ground game and completely outclassed CroCop. I think Chongo took the wind out of CroCop's sails in the first round. Saying that CroCop wasn't hungry or didn't want to be there seems to be making up excuses for CroCop. For some reason no one wants to simply admit that CroCop has been beaten in his last two fights. No one has given Gonzaga any props for his win and now no one is giving Chongo props for his. Maybe CroCop is overrated. Or has anyone thought that maybe Chongo and Gonzaga were just better fighters on those days?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    after seeinhg crocop in the clinch against kongo, i really think randy would take it too him.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    crocop had no fire last night, was sooooo unimpressed

I guess its hard to give a guy much credit when he knees his opponent in the balls 4 or 5 times. That will put holes in anyone's sails quick. But crocop looked to me as if he wasn't there mentally..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    No props for Chongo? I think he fought a great fight and has improved greatly. He has actually developed a ground game and completely outclassed CroCop. I think Chongo took the wind out of CroCop's sails in the first round. Saying that CroCop wasn't hungry or didn't want to be there seems to be making up excuses for CroCop. For some reason no one wants to simply admit that CroCop has been beaten in his last two fights. No one has given Gonzaga any props for his win and now no one is giving Chongo props for his. Maybe CroCop is overrated. Or has anyone thought that maybe Chongo and Gonzaga were just better fighters on those days?
    Im with you, that guy has the body to be a great fighter and must be smart enough to train and progress, he did a great job and deserved to win that fight, same for Rampage, he's come a long way.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information