gottibme is offline Associate Member

Jardine whats next?

Since his close win over Liddel has anyone heard of who he is fighting next?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    not sure who he is fighting next, but i would like to see him fight forest again.

eacman65 is offline Member
    I would like to see him fight that real cut up black dude that punished him in the 1st round again

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65 View Post
    I would like to see him fight that real cut up black dude that punished him in the 1st round again
    ah yes, houston alexander. that would also be a nice rematch for jardine. now that i think about it, the ufc lhw div is pretty damn stacked, i would like to see jardine fight just about any ufc lhw.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah Jardine needs to get some redemption for the Alexander fight. He hurt the guy with a nice punch then for some reason got caught on the fence and decided to eat punches.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah Jardine needs to get some redemption for the Alexander fight. He hurt the guy with a nice punch then for some reason got caught on the fence and decided to eat punches.
    I know alexander and yea jardine caught him and knocked him off balance but thats it, he did NOT hurt him with that hit I know that for sure. If you watch it houston got up faster than he fell and proceded to land every punch and knee. If he was hurt or even dazed that wouldnt have happend. yea I would like to see em fight again too. and for those of you who are wondering about houstons ground game he can get it done there too. Sakara had him on his back for like 1/2 a second and got elevator sweeped and TKO'd. Watch both fights,houston lands his shots and knocks people out. he used to fight locally here before he signed with the ufc and belive me he can take a hit and it wont slow him down much. enjoy the houston show, he's having a good time right now and is a super cool guy, way down to earth. I think he can match up against anyone in the lhw division and have a good chance to pull out a win. He,s not deffinatley not afraid to fight anyone in the lhw div thats for sure he walks around at 205 and told me he wont drop to 185. put it this way if you cant take a heavy hit and fight houston the your fvcked cause he will land several.
    Last edited by dank1970; 11-15-2007 at 09:23 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ya that would be a great fight but what if Alexander wins again, then who would he fight, Rampage, I dont think he deserves that yet.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BigToMCaT is offline Junior Member
    I think alexander will be tested against silva on saturday.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dank1970 View Post
    I know alexander and yea jardine caught him and knocked him off balance but thats it, he did NOT hurt him with that hit I know that for sure. If you watch it houston got up faster than he fell and proceded to land every punch and knee. If he was hurt or even dazed that wouldnt have happend. yea I would like to see em fight again too. and for those of you who are wondering about houstons ground game he can get it done there too. Sakara had him on his back for like 1/2 a second and got elevator sweeped and TKO'd. Watch both fights,houston lands his shots and knocks people out. he used to fight locally here before he signed with the ufc and belive me he can take a hit and it wont slow him down much. enjoy the houston show, he's having a good time right now and is a super cool guy, way down to earth. I think he can match up against anyone in the lhw division and have a good chance to pull out a win. He,s not deffinatley not afraid to fight anyone in the lhw div thats for sure he walks around at 205 and told me he wont drop to 185. put it this way if you cant take a heavy hit and fight houston the your fvcked cause he will land several.
    I guess I saw a different fight than you.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am starting to like Alexander now that he has shown more of his true side. He talks respectfully in his interviews and that right there is huge for me.

I still think he is very green and has yet to show us anything other than he hits hard. He will be tested soon enough.

I'm just glad to see him staying grounded and not out there saying "I will KO (insert fight name) in the first round, no one can take my hits" <- A little Terry Martin for you there. haha

I really liked his training where he was going up hill throwing tires. Now that is old school hardcore shit there. He is strong as a ****ing bull.

I can say I am anxious to see him fight some more so we can see if he can make waves in the LHW division.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I guess I saw a different fight than you.
    well which one? I just watched the jardine fight again to try to see it from your point of view and I saw 2 punches landed from jardine one was more like a glancing wild blow that grazed the top of houstons head and thats it from him. houston landed 23 hard unblocked punches and 4 knees right on target. and well I see no point in watching the sakara bout again he countered everything he tried and strait whooped his ass. well I am sure he will meet a good match soon. everyone loses sometime.

sponger is offline New Member
    jardines weak, liddell and tito should retire, houston is kickass, vera should step down a class or step up his game and whoop silvias sorry butt. oh and about silvia what a b!tch. even his corner knew " keep him up against the cage" cause silvia would get knocked out. henderson needs to go down a class, and last i want fedor!!!!!

p.s. where is werdum???

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by sponger View Post
    jardines weak, liddell and tito should retire, houston is kickass, vera should step down a class or step up his game and whoop silvias sorry butt. oh and about silvia what a b!tch. even his corner knew " keep him up against the cage" cause silvia would get knocked out. henderson needs to go down a class, and last i want fedor!!!!!

p.s. where is werdum???
    Isnt Werdurm fighting Gonzaga next if Im correct.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Marek is offline New Member
    Since you know Alexander and he can get it done with his ground game can you call him up and ask him what happened Saturday night against Thiago Silva? I really want to know.

Marek is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sponger View Post

p.s. where is werdum???
    Silvia is used to going 5 rounds and if it had, Vera without a doubt would have been knocked out. He was on the way at the end of round three. I wanted Vera to kick Silvia's ass that fight but Silvia keeps proving why he was champion. With Randy potentially gone expect Silvia or Big Nog to be champion. As far as Houston, he got schooled Saturday night against Thiago Silva. It wasn't even close. One thing I do agree with you with...I want Fedor too.

$$TML 4 LIFE$$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Isnt Werdurm fighting Gonzaga next if Im correct.
    Yup at Ufc 80 under Joe and Bj

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    Since you know Alexander and he can get it done with his ground game can you call him up and ask him what happened Saturday night against Thiago Silva? I really want to know.
    ok I will ,hey that was pretty bad no doubt.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    ok I will ,hey that was pretty bad no doubt.
    The guy has heart, but god,t aht was the worse display of a ground game I've seen since 5th grade wresting practice. If your ground game is that bad, at least learn some take down defense instead of pushing him against the cage and wraping him up.

He went in with a different game plan, I don't know what it was though. He did not come out explosive ready to exchange he came out almost like he wanted to prove he was more well rounded.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    The guy has heart, but god,t aht was the worse display of a ground game I've seen since 5th grade wresting practice. If your ground game is that bad, at least learn some take down defense instead of pushing him against the cage and wraping him up.

He went in with a different game plan, I don't know what it was though. He did not come out explosive ready to exchange he came out almost like he wanted to prove he was more well rounded.
    I will be talking to him soon and I will be asking wtf was up with that. he invited me to his gym to train with him he is just cool like that I been down twice but I cant make it every day right now so I dont want to feel like I am buggin him. I have alot going on buisiness wise but I do make it to juijitsu class 2x a week and some of the guys I roll with said he was getting better on the ground. hey it was suprising to see it go down that way for me too. what can I say, I dont know what the hell he was doing either.

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    I think you gotta match up Jardine with Griffin. Jardine KO'd him, then Griffin beat Shogun, then Jardine beat Liddell. Liddell and Shogun were both belt contendors before they got beat so the winner of Jardine vs. Griffin gets a title shot. Let em have it.

However, I sense a Wanderlai vs. Jackson for the title soon.

abombing is offline Associate Member
    I heard Jardine is quitting fighting and is going to become a male model.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abombing View Post
    I heard Jardine is quitting fighting and is going to become a male model.
    lmfao

That's a pretty face. You never want to fight someone this ugly. They have nothing to lose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jardine whats next?-keith-jardine.jpg  

BG
    He looks exactly like a friend of mine, my boy a bit skinner, its funny as shit.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by test_cyp View Post
    I think you gotta match up Jardine with Griffin. Jardine KO'd him, then Griffin beat Shogun, then Jardine beat Liddell. Liddell and Shogun were both belt contendors before they got beat so the winner of Jardine vs. Griffin gets a title shot. Let em have it.
    That does sound good, then let the winner of Wandy/Liddel fight that winner but Im sure W/L will get the first shot. Honestly I dont think anybodys gonna beat Rampage for awhile awhile though, he's so focused, in shape and knows what its like to be champ.

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test_cyp View Post
    you realize shoguns knee was busted before the fight and he had not trained hard enough because of that, and he got married not long before.

Quote Originally Posted by Castradomus View Post
    you realize shoguns knee was busted before the fight and he had not trained hard enough because of that, and he got married not long before.
    Then he shouldn't have fought. Forrest was also just a bad matchup for him style wise.

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    Who cares if he had injuries, he got beat...period. I don't think marriage had anything to do with him loosing.

Thread Information