Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Purpose of this forum

I would like to remind everyone whom posts in this forum that it was created to discuss three things "Boxing/Fighting/Wrestling".

This does NOT include WWE, TNA or any other form of fake Wrestling. The Wrestling specified or meant to be discussed here is REAL Wrestling, such as collegiate, greco roman, free style wrestling.

Obviously Boxing should be a no brainer.

Fighting, while it is a broad term was designed to stimulate Mixed Martial Arts discussion which also includes general martial arts. You do not have to be a BJJ Blue Belt (lol) to post here. You can train in whichever martial art that makes you happy and post here.

I have seen this forum grow from little discussion to an enourmous amount of discussion on MMA and techniques in general. It was once a solid place to keep up on news and upcoming events in MMA. I now see that it is steadily declining and that is unfortunate. I am not pointing the finger but ridiculous threads that do not belong in this forum seem to be the most popular.

If I wanted this kind of forum, I would go to sherdog.com where logical and meaningful discussion do not abide.

I am sure I am not the only one to notice this either. I can name a few members that have contributed to this forum over time and I welcome more but we need to keep this forum on track IMO.

We have the lounge for all non-serious and off topic discussion. Believe me, I have made some ignoarant off the wall shit in the lounge, but my point is, that was in the lounge.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Bump more should read this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    WWE's fake.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    sticky yo

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you murilo!!! Sometimes i dont even bother coming back to this thread to read crap about wwe or tna. That crap is so stupid and fake, stick to the real thing guys!

UNCCwrestler is offline Junior Member
    This is a forum for gear right? Ever watched WWE or TNA? pro-wrestling is synonimous with juicing, and has some of the toughest athletes in the world. If you dont think so get in a ring and take 3 hours of straight bumping and then tell me its all a ****ing joke.
    Last edited by UNCCwrestler; 02-22-2007 at 08:34 AM.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Thanks for reminding us and putting us back on the right track murilo.

I would like to add that many of the people here acted like assholes has well on theses situations and sometimes this great board looks like the sherdog board.

THis is not a compliment.
    Last edited by sonar1234; 02-22-2007 at 08:42 AM.

TR'05 is offline Member
    Great post Murilo.

The gear forum is up at the top UNCC...There are plenty of other boards within AR that are not, necessarily, pertaining to juice. Ther point of Murilo's post was that this forum in particular is about real wrestling(Olympic wrestling which it is sometimes called). No one is denying that wrestlers in the WWF are tough. But, when it comes down to it, what the WWF gives their consumers is a joke...I believ that it is blantanly obvious.

Regardless of that, WWF wrestling does not belong in the Wrestling/Boxing/Fighting forums...it was not the original intention.

Again, great post Murilo.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCCwrestler
    This is a forum for gear right? Ever watched WWE or TNA? pro-wrestling is synonimous with juicing, and has some of the toughest athletes in the world. If you dont think so get in a ring and take 3 hours of straight bumping and then tell me its all a ****ing joke.
    NO!! This forum is for boxing/fighting/wrestling and thats why these forums on this board have titles so people dont get confused. This one isnt here to talk about a bunch of guys who juice and get paid millions of dollars for fake fighting.

There's a forum for steroid questions, diet, workouts, supplements etc.

Im not taking anything away from those guys because most of them are in excellent shape but i would rather not talk about how good of a fighter/wrestler someone is when they throw a punch and stomp on the ground so it sounds like they actually hit the other guy. That shit is soooo stupid. The guys that actually do nothing but train there asses off and get into a ring and take one hell of a beating should be the ones making millions of dollars, Not the ones who make it look like that actually got knocked out by just laying there and faking it.
    Last edited by rar1015; 02-22-2007 at 11:22 AM.

Quil is offline Member
    Good post Murilo.

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    well that cap obviously fits me... welll thnxxx aint posting nothing more I just asked if TNA is really that big for thei fame and stuff.... wow I never thaught talking about wwe or tna could be so big of an issue...well now I know i wont post nothing about fake wrestling only real college spandxx wrestling... thnxx

lol college spandex eh? If that's all you see it as... you really wouldn't had been happy in this part of the forums. Keep things civil. No one is bashing you. This just isn't about that.

Quote Originally Posted by wishmasterATM
    well that cap obviously fits me... welll thnxxx aint posting nothing more I just asked if TNA is really that big for thei fame and stuff.... wow I never thaught talking about wwe or tna could be so big of an issue...well now I know i wont post nothing about fake wrestling only real college spandxx wrestling... thnxx
    Its called collegiete its a different style. You could also post about Greco-Roman wrestling or freestyle these are known as Olympic styles. Then you have Highschool wresting known as folkstyle wrestling. There is catch as catch one wrestling and brazilian jiu jistu and CSW which are all forms of submission wrestling. So you have 7 styles off the top of my head you could talk about.

first of all , i really would love this forum because i love MMA especially Pride - UFC... but wrestling i dont watch because where I am from we dont do that sport, mostly kick boxing...buttt i do have cable network I do watch ppv events and I have to tell you, I never get folkstyle wrestling or anything like that mostly boxing , fake wrestling ( which I can not mention because its against the law ) and UFC stuff... just for the record this probably will be my final post about this because ...arguing on the internet is just like special olympics after you won your still a "special" kind..... living eazyyyy...llatterrr ...cro-cop all the way..

1819 is offline Senior Member
    who would win in a fight? hulk hogan or godzilla? lol. on a boxing note...tommy morrison returned to the ring after almost 11 years last night and scored a k.o. in the second. no traces of h.i.v. in his system and he is clear to fight.

Taking life to seriously and not having fun, i think its dumb to fall off a horse cause someone asked a simple question about pro wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Taking life to seriously and not having fun, i think its dumb to fall off a horse cause someone asked a simple question about pro wrestling.
    Simply this is not the forum for pro wrestling. I would not go ask about takedowns in the aas forum. No one was a dick to him just said this is not the forum for pro wrestling. I love this part of the forum but like murilo said its been going down hill with kimbo threads and the last thing we need our pro wrestling threads. If you want to talk about wrestling post it in the lounge or the sports section.

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    I personally find the WWE to be ridiculous.. But I am not inclined to hate anyone for their passions.. I do not however think that discussion of the WWE belongs in a wrestling forum.. I was a hight school and juco wrestler and it kinda hurts my feelings lol.

WHY DON'T THE WWE/TNA FANS TALK TO A MOD ABOUT GETTING THEIR OWN CORNER OF THE FORUMS... THE FORUMS ARE BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE BROS...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    Simply this is not the forum for pro wrestling. I would not go ask about takedowns in the aas forum. No one was a dick to him just said this is not the forum for pro wrestling. I love this part of the forum but like murilo said its been going down hill with kimbo threads and the last thing we need our pro wrestling threads. If you want to talk about wrestling post it in the lounge or the sports section.
    I dont want to talk about pro wrestling, i hate pro wrestling has much has anyone who post here.

I used to be a major wrestling fan but cant start it, i agree people should post elsewhere.

Thats a great idea to get a WWE-TNA forum so that the fans can post there.

BUMP

cus apparently it's needed.

Bump.

bump again for the knuckle heads

Bump

I bet 90% of you guys grew up watching it and loved I know I did. I went to the shows back in the late 80's early 90's had a great time too, kinda grew out of it in my teens. I started watching it again ever since 2002. I think all you haters are thinking your better then a WWE fan since you do martial arts but WWF was my roots (as far as watching violence in a ring before UFC and Pride were around)... before I started Muay Thai, still got love for both. Just take it easy, who gives a fvck anyway,... don't like the thread you don't post in it telling ppl what to say. Also you would more than likely see one of your mma fighters at a WWE event I've seen Rampage was at a L.A. event.
    Last edited by Tony Bologna; 03-20-2007 at 05:04 AM.

you're missing the point. It's not about who likes it and who doesn't. This forum is for discussing REAL fighting styles / collegiate wrestling... NOT discuss a bunch of actors who put make up on and scream at the camera.

It's pretty obvious...think about it..which doens't belong?

Evander Holyfield
    George Foreman
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Chuck Liddell
    Matt hughes
    Dustin Schlatter

see how bad it sticks out?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    you're missing the point. It's not about who likes it and who doesn't. This forum is for discussing REAL fighting styles / collegiate wrestling... NOT discuss a bunch of actors who put make up on and scream at the camera.

It's pretty obvious...think about it..which doens't belong?

Evander Holyfield
    George Foreman
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Chuck Liddell
    Matt hughes
    Dustin Schlatter

see how bad it sticks out?
    I agree with you. But really is that big of deal wear there has to be a new thread and a discussion about it? If there is a thread with a title about tna or wwe don't open it and read it. jeeze this is an Internet message board. People get there ocd panties in a bunch because shit isnt in the proper forum. RELAX guys life isn't that serious especially the Internet

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I agree with you. But really is that big of deal wear there has to be a new thread and a discussion about it? If there is a thread with a title about tna or wwe don't open it and read it. jeeze this is an Internet message board. People get there ocd panties in a bunch because shit isnt in the proper forum. RELAX guys life isn't that serious especially the Internet
    Bingo dude

dude...when the threads in question bring people to this forum and they start in turn bringing street fight vids and other tripe into this forum. Once you start letting a little of something off subject in... where do you draw the line?

Quil is offline Member
    I agree with Zimmy...either we need to get a separate MMA forum, separate Professional Wrestling forum, or move these threads to the lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    You would not post a pro wresting thing in the steroid section would you? Why its not the right section. This is also not the right section. I dont think anyone is getting there panties in a bunch they are simply stating post your threads in the right section.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Good post Murillo. Where i come from its only kids that watch WWE, and i dont think that kids belong in a AAS forum at all.

Peace

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for MMA

1819 is offline Senior Member
    wrestling is real.

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    Good post Murillo. Where i come from its only kids that watch WWE, and i dont think that kids belong in a AAS forum at all.

Peace

Sorry Big man

ALFAMALE, judging by you avator..... your too quick too pointing finger for "kids" etc...hahah...

btw. it is a scientific fact that Cats are just dog who are Gay...really..look it up

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    http://prowrestling.about.com/od/wha...Whats_Fake.htm

Now that it has been explained that this forum pertains only to those three sports, maybe it should be renamed more clearly as "Boxing/Fighting/Amateur Wrestling". Whether or not anyone thinks it's fake, the athletes of WWE, TNA, and other wrestling organizations are still considered Professional Wrestlers. Because like it or not, they go through the same pains and have the same injuries as fighters and boxers.

And for the record, fake or not I find professional wrestling as entertainment, just as most other sports.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 01-09-2008 at 08:07 PM.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    You had to bump this old ass thread just for that.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    You had to bump this old ass thread just for that.

Pretty much.

Thread Information