Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jthepitlover is offline New Member
    elete xc is a ****ing joke. The announcers suck (and I happen to know them personally and like them as people so my opinion is definitely coming from loyalty to the sport) They hype Kimbo and frankly, I feel bad for him because he is a humble dude who knows their using his face to sell tickets and to no fault of his own, he is going to become the laughing stock of mma as he gets exposed by guys who can actually fight.
    That cbs show set mma back 10 years. What an incompetent bunch that put that together.
    I will say that the Lawler fight was really fun to watch

g0dsend is offline Member
    Cbs put on a shitty show, kimbo only won because thompson had califlower ear. The only good part about the show, was watching Gina fight, dam shes hot!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I didnt like the 20 minutes of BS between fights thats why I said it sucked. Not because I am a fair weather MMA fan. I thought the fights were entertaining for sure. The first two fights were terrible plan and simple. I love the idea of it being on free tv and it looked like CBS spared no expense which is good. But please next time cut out the 20 min of BS between fights I was able to watch WEC fights on Versus inbetween bouts....lol
    yeah, with all that crap, it was almost like watching the WWF all over again.
    Lame interviews, lame intros, lame everything.

Just ****ing fight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information