Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Affliction Thoughts

One hell of a good PPV considerig it was their first one. Now I have seen Fedor fight in person. I kinda wondered about him since he has been inactive but goddamn I have never imagined him walking through Sylvia like he did.

I expected Fedor to be so much faster (which he was) but I never saw such a brutal and quick finish.

Fedor is an anomoly in MMA. Now every fighter has to lose eventually but this guy is pushing that assumption. People said "Well Fedor hadn't fouight anyone since 2005" while Sylvia has fought the best. Sure, that might be a correct assumption but tonight we saw this anamoly at work.

He ****ing destroyed Sylvia and nobody ****ing "destroys" Sylvia, sure he might lose but goddamn no one has ever just walked thrugh him.

Fedor just lit his ****ing world up and choked him out.

I'm speechless and so ****ing happy that the American fans now might have an idea of whi this ****ing Russian machine is.

No doubt in my mind that Fedor is the #1 P4P fighter in MMA history. No doubt whatsoever!
    ***No source checks!!!***

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought you were at that us pride show.

bRKBEATz is offline Junior Member
    Anyone have a video?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    One hell of a good PPV considerig it was their first one. Now I have seen Fedor fight in person. I kinda wondered about him since he has been inactive but goddamn I have never imagined him walking through Sylvia like he did.

I expected Fedor to be so much faster (which he was) but I never saw such a brutal and quick finish.

Fedor is an anomoly in MMA. Now every fighter has to lose eventually but this guy is pushing that assumption. People said "Well Fedor hadn't fouight anyone since 2005" while Sylvia has fought the best. Sure, that might be a correct assumption but tonight we saw this anamoly at work.

He ****ing destroyed Sylvia and nobody ****ing "destroys" Sylvia, sure he might lose but goddamn no one has ever just walked thrugh him.

Fedor just lit his ****ing world up and choked him out.

I'm speechless and so ****ing happy that the American fans now might have an idea of whi this ****ing Russian machine is.

No doubt in my mind that Fedor is the #1 P4P fighter in MMA history. No doubt whatsoever!
    Nice!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Sweet isn't it?! Very nice work.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tought Tim Sylvia looked very good in this video.

Not taking away nothing from Anderson Silva he is one great fighter but why does everyone overlook Fedor he is the real thing and the best MMA fighter in the world.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Fedor was super impressive. I don't see anyone beating that guy, he had a point to prove and he proved it beyhond any doubt.

He did do what I figured though, bull dog the shit out of Tim. He was not scared to exchange on his feet, a jab is not going to knock him out.

For some reason I think Gabriel Gonzaga would be fun to watch fight him. Both have top notch ground game, hit very hard. Fedor is probably better on the ground, Gonzoga might hit harder and have better stand up.

I'd rather see Fedor Vs. Gonzaga than Fedor Vs. Randy

Kind of feel bad for Tim Sylvia, looking at how hard he trained for this fight and everything is over in 36 seconds, i cannot beleive how fast Fedor was.

Who is left for him to beat? i really cant see anyone doing it.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Kind of feel bad for Tim Sylvia, looking at how hard he trained for this fight and everything is over in 36 seconds, i cannot beleive how fast Fedor was.

Who is left for him to beat? i really cant see anyone doing it.
    Well.. Tim Sylvia was too slow....

A fast striker is the best way to maybe beat Fedor, with at least decent ground game..

Fedor said the Cro-COp fight was the hardest fight of his career..
    Cro-Cop is a good striker..

So perhaps,, Andrei Arloviski.. would have a chance.. like 1 out 8 chance.. but still a chance!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would love to see Fedor vs. Barnett.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Randy Couture is probably the only one left that ANY critics would possible use against Fedor. If he beats Randy, nobody can say anything.

Well lets get a fight going between him and Anderson Silva LOL

That would be great.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    that was so smooth and fast. I think tim looked ok but I can't really tell how because he got knowkced out so fast.

g0dsend is offline Member
    If Randy and Fedor fight, that would be amazing. After the match when Randy and Fedor talk was great, it was more exciting the the fight itself.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd rather not even see Randy fight Fedor. The guy is too brave for his own good. His legacy will be better if he just retires and does not fight Fedor.

I still think Gonzoga is the best matchup for him. He's bigger, stronger, awsome BJJ, good ground N pound and good striking.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I'd rather not even see Randy fight Fedor. The guy is too brave for his own good. His legacy will be better if he just retires and does not fight Fedor.

I still think Gonzoga is the best matchup for him. He's bigger, stronger, awsome BJJ, good ground N pound and good striking.
    Your right, If Randy loses that im going to be so depressed But I would rather have Randy fight him and I think he has a good chance at beating Fedor.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Great fight and lovely avatar
    I can believe how quick FEDOR finished SYLVIA off

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    he is just a beast...

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    fedor should also fight nog again and randy would be kool if it ever happend other than that he is the Goat fo sho

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    im speechless too. Never expected for silvia to be beaten that easily...

My "set up" fight would be bringing back Vitor Befort for Fedor.

The person who will fight Fedor next should take a huge set back, and study tapes of is past fights.

Try to find if any a weakness, work on striking and takedown defence.

Tim was a very bad choice of opponant for Fedor being so slow, if Arlovski could get back to is ways he could rock Fedor, it has been done in the past by Kazuyuki Fujita.

But then again Fedor recovery is perfect.

I guess that the next in line is Josh Barnett, got beat by Crocop but he beat Nog.

Some of the comments here are hilarious...

Like it or not, Randy would get beaten into a living death by Fedor. The UFC hype machine has done a great job with Couture and his 16-8 record. What helps is that he has won some significant fights but overall has had mixed results as his record shows.

I still want to see the fight but it would be an ugly beatdown for Couture.

And LMAO @ "Fedor should fight Nog"...how many beatdowns does he have to give Nog? He has already thrashed him 2.5x. Another beatdown is not needed to prove Fedor owns him.

It could go either way the Randy vs Fedor right, to say Randy would get beat to living death is a little overdoing it.

The thing with Randy is the guy is amazing for is age, he is in such great shape.

Is record might not be the best but Randy is a great guy and he does get the job done, when Crocop failed to beat Gonzaga Randy owned him like crazy.

Fedor would best Randy for sure but still i would love to see that fight.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    randy would get destroyed already people. i cant not like Randy he is a class act and admirable but Fedor would really be a bad move for randys health insurance premium

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    randy would get destroyed already people. i cant not like Randy he is a class act and admirable but Fedor would really be a bad move for randys health insurance premium
    I think he will even lose his health insurance once they find out he's fighting fedor....

bRKBEATz is offline Junior Member
    Some of the comments here are hilarious...

Like it or not, Randy would get beaten into a living death by Fedor. The UFC hype machine has done a great job with Couture and his 16-8 record. What helps is that he has won some significant fights but overall has had mixed results as his record shows.

I still want to see the fight but it would be an ugly beatdown for Couture.

And LMAO @ "Fedor should fight Nog"...how many beatdowns does he have to give Nog? He has already thrashed him 2.5x. Another beatdown is not needed to prove Fedor owns him.
    Yeah, apparently people forget that Couture had lost 3 in a row to Liddell before moving up in weight. Moving from LHW to HW in UFC is a step down though.

He wouldn't have a chance vs. Fedor.

Quote Originally Posted by bRKBEATz View Post
    Yeah, apparently people forget that Couture had lost 3 in a row to Liddell before moving up in weight. Moving from LHW to HW in UFC is a step down though.

He wouldn't have a chance vs. Fedor.
    actually lost 2 in a row.. he won the first one...

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    After Fedor beats up Randy, Josh Barnett is about the only one left that might compete. I mean, bring in Wandy somehow, that would be exciting at least.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    the card rocked. all three hw fights at the end where awesome. lotsa good punches landed.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    After Fedor beats up Randy, Josh Barnett is about the only one left that might compete. I mean, bring in Wandy somehow, that would be exciting at least.
    I think there are a couple of LHW that should cut the shit out and stop cutting weight.. Forrest, Chuck, Page, Tito are all huuuge guys... wandy on the other hand is as small as it gets in the LHW division...

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    I think there are a couple of LHW that should cut the shit out and stop cutting weight.. Forrest, Chuck, Page, Tito are all huuuge guys... wandy on the other hand is as small as it gets in the LHW division...
    Not sure if I agree that Wandy is that small at all..

I mean during the 06' Open weight Grand Prix Tournament in Pride he fought at 230lbs, getting to the semi-finals

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Fedor is simply put... The best ever...

There is no one out there that stands a chance...
    He has already beat the worlds top HW's... He's the best ever...

hes beat my boy Arona, Babalu, Shilt, Herring, Nog Xs2, Coleman Xs2, Randleman, CroCop, Mark Hunt, Matt Lindland, and now Sylvia....

Are you kidding me?

Best P4P ever!

Randy doesnt stand a chance, and neither does anyone else...

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    god how I wish Fedor would punch Kimbo Slice in the face. C'mon Kimbo, your the badass right? ask for the fight, wed pay. it would never happen and it would be all to loose for Fedor but still it would get top dollar I think, Kimbo is dumb but has enough sense to not even mention Fedors name out his mouth.

god how I wish Fedor would punch Kimbo Slice in the face. C'mon Kimbo, your the badass right? ask for the fight, wed pay. it would never happen and it would be all to loose for Fedor but still it would get top dollar I think, Kimbo is dumb but has enough sense to not even mention Fedors name out his mouth.
    If I was kimbo... I will scream out fedors name, why? kimbo is what? 36? does not have much time left in MMA, Kimbo vs Fedor is going to give him the biggest check hell ever get, and he's got nothing to lose, I mean lose to fedor? so what? he wasnt suppouse to win... and there is always the chance of an accident, he punches pretty hard, so he'll have a 5% of a chance... it's a win to win for him....

rush_604 is offline Associate Member
    Aleks people tried to set up a fight with him and Kimbo but they declined.
    Can u blame them though. Aleks mauled James Thompson in 1 rd, and Kimbo barely won a conterversial fight with him.

Quote Originally Posted by rush_604 View Post
    Aleks people tried to set up a fight with him and Kimbo but they declined.
    Can u blame them though. Aleks mauled James Thompson in 1 rd, and Kimbo barely won a conterversial fight with him.
    That would be good to watch too. Kimbo vs Fedors Brother.... If by a rare chance Kimbo does win, Fedor goes in their and kills Kimbo.

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    I was really impressed with the Affliction card...all good fights and a overall good feel. I liked the large ring. Looks like the UFC will have some valid competition.

I just read Fedor vs. Arlovski in Oct. That should be a good fight!

Thread Information