lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member

Junie Browning is a goof ball!

What can be said about Junie Browning the new bad boy on the new season of The Ultimate Fighter. Junie Browning among other problems has a severe drinking problem, this is for certain. But will he last through the season? The most recent episode of The Ultimate Fighter shows Junie in a drunkin state starting problems with all of the fighters on the show. Is this what The UFC has become? Drunken men capable of beating a man to death losing control on a daily basis. I don't think so. Hopefully the UFC will let this train-reck of a man go for the time being. Let hime get his head straight. Let him decide what kind of a man he will become. The true test of heart is when a man has fallen and is trying to get back on top. Will Junie get his life together or will he become a drunkin garbage heep? Does anyone even want him to get back on his feet? Only time will tell.

www.ufc.com, The Ultimate Fighter, Junie Browning. If you want to find out who Junie Browning is.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    is this dana white again?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    He is a douche. That whole show is becoming a circus. The kid can obviously fight so can hundreds of others out there that weren't fortunate enough to make it on the show. He should be grateful as opposed to acting like a douche.

Lutador is offline New Member
    Yes this is Dana White again, the show isn't really about who is the "best" fighter or even who has the most potential. It is in actuality simply a promotional tool for UF events, it is meant to be a spectacle it is meant to draw attention. To give an example fighters too young to drink are not even allowed to be on the show, Jeremy May for example was tapped for an earlier season of TUF but was not allowed to be on the show until he turned 21. Each season is seeded with a couple of actual prospects who are provided from any of a number of the top camps around the country (or through relationships with other top fighters) the other are selected primarily based on personality and how the producers feel the person will "play" on screen.
    True junie is a douche..that's why he was selected over any of hundreds of other fighters at least as good as he is.
    In Dana's mind TUF is the answer to the plot lines that maintain veiwers for pro-wrestling. And of course allows him to put his face on television almost often enough to satisfy that ego of his...notice I said almost.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Junie was in The Karate Kid movie, he played “Johnny Lawrence” of the Cobra Kai karate gang.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Junie was in The Karate Kid movie, he played “Johnny Lawrence” of the Cobra Kai karate gang.

Bravo, good play sir...........

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutador View Post
    Yes this is Dana White again, the show isn't really about who is the "best" fighter or even who has the most potential. It is in actuality simply a promotional tool for UF events, it is meant to be a spectacle it is meant to draw attention. To give an example fighters too young to drink are not even allowed to be on the show, Jeremy May for example was tapped for an earlier season of TUF but was not allowed to be on the show until he turned 21. Each season is seeded with a couple of actual prospects who are provided from any of a number of the top camps around the country (or through relationships with other top fighters) the other are selected primarily based on personality and how the producers feel the person will "play" on screen.
    True junie is a douche..that's why he was selected over any of hundreds of other fighters at least as good as he is.
    In Dana's mind TUF is the answer to the plot lines that maintain veiwers for pro-wrestling. And of course allows him to put his face on television almost often enough to satisfy that ego of his...notice I said almost.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

Put him in a body bag !!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    He's not a goofball, he's a complete ass hole. I hope he doesn't make it through the next episode.

I find him so annoying that its not even entertaining. Total douche rag that needs to get beat down. As much as I want to see him kicked off I would prefer to see him get beat down. Does anyone know that much about him? Is he that talented? Either way he is a sack of shit

Blog Entries
    yes his act has grown most tiresome.but i do want to see him beat down to exit rather than getting kicked off cus of his drunken bitch fits.

Make him fight bader

Tony Q is offline Junior Member
    Th Ultimate Fighter show sucks... It,s like The Real World (from MTV) meets UFC... Dana must like the drama. If not, then why does he provide alcohol? If you had a shot on the show would you even consider drinking?

I personally wouldn't but it makes for good ratings. I am sure that at the end of the day he is just as disgusted as we all are but it pays the bills. It is priceless promotion for future events. Sure that majority of the kids are mentally ill and not even fit to be in society but as long as we keep watching they will keep feeding semi-talented fighters booze and letting them go unpunished when they act like complete dick heads

sooners04 is offline Senior Member

That's actually Dutch, not Johnny. Why do I know this!!!

Daniel-Son would destroy Junie the Bitch

WDMF is offline Associate Member
    Junie is such a tool. I hope he gets his mind right...one minute he's telling everyone he'll **** them up, the next he's crying. He needs a severe ass beating and it's the kind where there are no refs involved.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    He's a punk.

That's all I have to say about that.

CJC1981 is offline Associate Member
    junie browning is a rabid albino a-hole with severe emotional issues. dana white is a ratings whore, and frank mir needs to man up and kick that piece of ultra-white trash off his team, if dana wont do it. they should pack him up with a gallon or two of spf 10,000 sunblock and send him home on foot through the nevada dessert.

btw, who trains with this guy?????? i could't sand him after watching him on tv for an hour. do people really willfully spend extended amounts of time with this pigmentless human waste? matt hamill would get tired of listening to this guy.

sorry for the rant, but i lost my voice screaming at this guy through the tv. he's got me interested in the show though. could this be an act???
    Last edited by CJC1981; 10-10-2008 at 08:55 AM.

An act? Maybe...partly. But the fact remains that even if it is 1/2 act he is still a total douch nozzle. He looked tough in his one fight but man I want this kid to go down. Let him fight NOG.

Christian500 is offline New Member
    That guy is a black eye to all real fighters.. He has no respect and behaves like the idiot that most of the general public believes ufc-mma fighters to be... I cant wait till he gets his ass kicked

You know its just a matter of time before he does. Can you even name one relevant mma fighter who acts like that? Some of them are "characters" but no one is that unstable or pathetic. Its sickening. In all honesty at 155 would he last a minute with Penn, Sherk, Florian, Griffin, Fisher, Franca, Maynard? The answer is no way. He is a blow job hack and I can't wait for him to get knocked unconcious.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I hope he gets his anemic ass kicked off the show without the benefit of another fight, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. He's clearly got some issues and may even be certifiably psychotic. Dana's a chump for keeping him on the show and allowing this non-sense in his quest for ratings. If the UFC is really about fighting (as Dana has been quoted as saying), then he needs to focus on the fighters and not the characters. Others have been kicked off the show for less, so it's hypocritical allowing Junie to stay on.

Yeah but Dana said all that before he deperately needed ratings. I am not the Dana hater that most are but still it does not lend a lot of credability when he allows a marginally talented suck of shit to dictate the rules on "his" show. Sad

Thread Information