Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arloski???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    icepick27 is offline Member

arloski???

for all you dopes that said aa was in the top 5 and that he was better then all the ufc heavyweights uh uh .....what happened ??? i guess i was right again hes a bum and sooo is the rest of them ,you cant be good fighting averge guys once a year ....,and he was one of the only ones that fought alot too...

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    put them in there with 16oz gloves and his skills are prob top 5, but with a glass jaw you cant make it to far in the heavyweight division.

^^^ agree ,nobodys saying anything cause a few weeks ago they were saying how good he is ..just another bum that fedor knocked out .....

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Fedor sucks

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    A bum? Uh ok...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    A bum? Uh ok...
    I was going to ... but there's no point.

a bum? Dream on hooker. AS is still the shit he is just struggling at the moment. Is Cro Cop a bum? A month everyone was certain AA was kicking Fedors ass, now he's a bum? Make up your mind.

i never said he was going to kick fedors ass i said , he was winning the round before he threw a flying hang your chin out knee andgot caught,and cro cop is way better then aa every was ,its just that he is getting down to the end of his career ,and cant adapt to the cage ..hay he might be back he might have one more run in him we will see saturday

but the bottom line is this fedor hasnt fought a good fighter in his last 5 fights thats a fact ..... not since nogg and cro cop ,he needs to go to the ufc ,untill then people are allways goiong to say hes great but...........

Hunter is offline Grateful
    He beat Tim S who everyone hates but is far from being a bum and he fought AA who is not a bum. Now he is fighting barnett and if he beats barnett he will for cement his legacy as the best mma fighter to date.

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member
    That was really embarrasing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoePu0dpUxM

BTBAM is offline Junior Member
    Ya i just don't see how u can call any person that goes out and trains there ass off for a fight a bum. I agree he should have won that fight don't get me wrong, but when it comes down to it anyone has a chance at winning a fight.

anyone can get cracked and thats what happens. Yeah he doesnt have an iron chin but alot of fighters havent and have faired quite well guy metzger comes to mind.

Mezger was the shit back in the day. Fedor did beat Choi who is top notch!

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Mezger was the shit back in the day. Fedor did beat Choi who is top notch!
    Choi is with out a doubt amazing. I mean his striking needs work he should hook up with hammerhouse to work on his striking and maybe contact Tank for some ground work.

Common ....tim silyvia just got knocked out by ray mercer who weighed 311lbs ,and you guys are going to say that fedor has been fighting tough compition ???

Iam not tryin to bash aa or tim siylvia ,iam just simply stated that ,fedor has not foght tough compitiion in a long time so ,to me that's just like being inactive and when fighters are inactive they drop from the rankings ,so I can't friggin see how people still say he is #1 p4p in the world ,he might not even be top 5 in my eyes untill he fights real compittion ,instead of washed up ,fighters and ufc bums ..........

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    true, if those guys were still at the top of their game, they would still be in the ufc. fedor is awsome and the greatest heavyweight of all time thus far, but he is not the p4p best. i would love to see him come to the ufc and face the best fighters 3 & 4 times in a year instead of old fighters once a year.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Bro you are definitely right....Carwin would destroy Fedor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Bro you are definitely right....Carwin would destroy Fedor!!!
    you have to be kidding.

I guess it is hard to show sarcasm when you are typing.

i was just joking man, because Icepick had said in an earlier post that he thinks Carwin is in the top 4 heavyweights out there or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    true, if those guys were still at the top of their game, they would still be in the ufc. fedor is awsome and the greatest heavyweight of all time thus far, but he is not the p4p best. i would love to see him come to the ufc and face the best fighters 3 & 4 times in a year instead of old fighters once a year.
    ^^^^^^^ great point ..this is what I have been trying too say since I started talking about fedor,iam not trying to bash him

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Fedor has done nothing but dominate time after time after time, he was and STILL is the champ at heavy. #1 NO QUESTION

No one has done enough, or showed more skill and versatility so why try and bad mouth him?

AA has been falling off, he's still a top guy, but that chin is a big downfall. Brett Rodgers doesn't look much like a pushover though.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I only saw a few views of the AA knockout, but it looked to me a bit of an early stop. Again thats just from the limited views I saw, just so War doesnt get a tude with me and I have to unleash DSMs ground and asspound on him...LOL

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its just way to sad to see Arlovski lose like this, Brett Rogers is just too big, and over powered him that night

For sure Arlovski should have gone for the takedown or at least move side to side instead of staying in the way of that flurry.

Maybe he didnt take Rogers seriously, maybe he didnt train has hard has he did when he fought Fedor, he look real good in that fight, aggressive and hungry, but he got cought.

From what i have seen up to date from Brett Rogers, he seems to be a very powerful striker, and he will truly be tested when he gets taken down on the ground.

Not even sure if Arlovski would have had the power to take him down, Rogers is so damn big?

Still this is the world of MMA and its not the last upset that we see after all when a 260 pound guy comes with punches and flurries like that, there is not a lot you can do.

Has for Fedor well he is still the number one fighter in the world, no matter how they put it, sad he could not get a deal going with UFC, I would have love seeing him fight Frank Mir, Lesner and all the big top heavy weights there.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    , I would have love seeing him fight Frank Mir, Lesner and all the big top heavy weights there.
    we all would, it's all becuase dana white won't let him compete in some sambo match shit, dana white needs to get his head out of his ass and give the fans what we want.

Common .....carwin realy might beat him ? Its very possible fedor always had trouble with bigger guys and good wrestlers ,so why is it so crazy ,all through this article people were saying anything can happpen ,now all of a sudden fedor can't loose... if carwin catches him with a shot he might knock all his teeth out ,and carwin is definlitly a step up compititon mark colman held fedor down pretty easy ,in there first fight ,why can't carwin ? Or lesnar? .....common fedor isn't god ,and aint the best untill u beat the best,muhammad ali was the best cauase he fought every good fighter out there ,he didn't hide in some shit bag organization ,and fight wash up fighters

Icepick, I understand that Fedor must have f-cked your mom and pissed on your face on the way out or something but you still have to acknowledge that Fedor is f-cking awesome.

All of us want to see Fedor come to the UFC and watch Fedor fight those guys but just because he is not in that organization doesn't take away from the top guys he has beat in the past. Unfortunately the politics are getting in the way of him getting signed (both with M1 and UFC).

And also anybody does have a chance to win but I sure as hell wouldn't put my money on Carwin, considering he got glazed about twice when he fought Gonzaga before he caught him with that short right. I think Carwin has skills but I think Lesnar would have a better chance at beating Fedor. I still think Carwin needs to fight someone else before I think he is a real contender. Maybe a healthy Nog or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Icepick, I understand that Fedor must have f-cked your mom and pissed on your face on the way out or something but you still have to acknowledge that Fedor is f-cking awesome.

All of us want to see Fedor come to the UFC and watch Fedor fight those guys but just because he is not in that organization doesn't take away from the top guys he has beat in the past. Unfortunately the politics are getting in the way of him getting signed (both with M1 and UFC).

And also anybody does have a chance to win but I sure as hell wouldn't put my money on Carwin, considering he got glazed about twice when he fought Gonzaga before he caught him with that short right. I think Carwin has skills but I think Lesnar would have a better chance at beating Fedor. I still think Carwin needs to fight someone else before I think he is a real contender. Maybe a healthy Nog or something like that.
    ^^^only guy that made any sense ,good post i just feel that carwin is going to be real good but you are right he needs maybe one more fight
    FEDOR IS AWSOME ....I JUST DONT THINK HE IS P4P THE BEST....IT JUST DRIVES ME NUTZ WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT HE IS AND THAT HE IS THE BEST ,CAUSE HE KNOCKS OUT GUYS pAST THERE PRIMEs ,AND ONCE AGAIN EVERY ONE IS DUCKING THE FACT THAT HE HAS BEEN FIGHTING SHIT BAG FIGHTS HE LAST 5 OUTINGS ,TO ME THATS BEING INACTIVE ,MY WHOLE POINT IS IF HE WENT TO THE UFC HE MIGHT NOT BE UNDEAFTED ,AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE HE GOES THERE AND DOMINATES .BUT UNTILL HE MAKES THAT MOVE YOU CAN NOT SAY HE IS THE BEST ,CAUSE OF WHO HE FOUGHT 6 OR 7 YEARS AGO,IAM TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW AND THE GUYS OVER THE UFC CONTINUE TO FIGHT 3 TO 4 TIMES A YEAR AND FIGHT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL,

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    Common .....carwin realy might beat him ? Its very possible fedor always had trouble with bigger guys and good wrestlers ,so why is it so crazy ,all through this article people were saying anything can happpen ,now all of a sudden fedor can't loose... if carwin catches him with a shot he might knock all his teeth out ,and carwin is definlitly a step up compititon mark colman held fedor down pretty easy ,in there first fight ,why can't carwin ? Or lesnar? .....common fedor isn't god ,and aint the best untill u beat the best,muhammad ali was the best cauase he fought every good fighter out there ,he didn't hide in some shit bag organization ,and fight wash up fighters
    You get caught up in hype so bad, you have seen him fight twice, stop acting like you know the in and outs of his game.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    Are you just a Fedor hater or you dont want to face the facts, why would he be over rated, the guy is undefeated in all is MMA fights, he beat everyone, including the top contenders one after the other.

He beat Crocop when he is the king of kings, he beat Noguera when no one could beat him, he made a joke out of Tim Sylvia, yeah last time i tought Arlovski had a chance until Fedor dropped him silly, now Barnett is the next in line, Barnett is great, might go to a decision but still Fedor will prevail.

Go on amazon.com and buy all the Pride dvds you will see that Fedor is no hype he is the greatest MMA champion that ever lived and will retire undefeated, thats how great he is.

Has for Carwin this guy is just starting in MMA, yeah he was able to KO Gonzaga, but if Gonzaga would have played is card right and not turn this into a stand up battle he would have won.

First fight against Marc Coleman lasted 1:41 seconds what a joke. Coleman is nothing without steroids has is hammer house, they have no cardio and most of there fights are boring has hell, how can it be entertaining when there is no gas left in the tank after a minute, Randelman had some great fights but last few ones where awful too.
    Last edited by yannick35; 06-16-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    are you just a fedor hater or you dont want to face the facts, why would he be over rated, the guy is undefeated in all is mma fights, he beat everyone, including the top contenders one after the other.

He beat crocop when he is the king of kings, he beat noguera when no one could beat him, he made a joke out of tim sylvia, yeah last time i tought arlovski had a chance until fedor dropped him silly, now barnett is the next in line, barnett is great, might go to a decision but still fedor will prevail.

Go on amazon.com and buy all the pride dvds you will see that fedor is no hype he is the greatest mma champion that ever lived and will retire undefeated, thats how great he is.

Has for carwin this guy is just starting in mma, yeah he was able to ko gonzaga, but if gonzaga would have played is card right and not turn this into a stand up battle he would have won.

First fight against marc coleman lasted 1:41 seconds what a joke. Coleman is nothing without steroids has is hammer house, they have no cardio and most of there fights are boring has hell, how can it be entertaining when there is no gas left in the tank after a minute, randelman had some great fights but last few ones where awful too.
    what i said was mark colman and randleman ,who are good wrestlers (is what i said ) held fedor down and gave him problems untill they got subbed ,now you dont think lesnar can ?or carwin? Who is three times stronger and a better wrestler then them ...i aint a fedor hater i actully like him i just feel that you cant be the best fighting bums every once in a while ,mark colman,hung sug i forgot his name ,mat linland who is alot smaller then him and gave him a few problems tim siylvia ,who just got knocked out by ray mercwer hahah,and arloski who just lost to brett roger in 29 seconds ,and kicked his ass the whole round untill he got caught , is fedor good definlitly ,p4p not a chance, is he the best heavy weight ? Hes up there but .....who knows ??he is top 5 but who knows he cant fight any of the good fighters ...

Carwin is no different than Cain, good young talents that are vastly overrated at this point.

both would get dominated by Fedor and Lesnar in my opinion

Who is better than him and done more P4P? Gsp? No. AS? No. Mir? No.

Who is better p4p?

BTBAM is offline Junior Member

What has fedor done in the past few years ? He never fought a contender .gsp has anderson silva has ,and I think machida is better p4p ,you watch and see ....these guys cotinue to fight the best ,fedor fights what's left over ... migel torres , all theses guys fight at the top level fedor don't

I hear your argument, I really do. Even with the points you've made, I still can't bring myself to give up the title of best p4p MMA fighter to anyone other than Fedor.

He has taken everyone out, when they were primed and unstoppable.

As for Machida, i'm still not ready to jump on that bandwagon. I think Shogun is going to expose his ground game.

Fast forward to about 9 minutes, he tells why the hold up on UFC

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...urn=mma,167990

I hate dana whites bitch ass, to bad him and tito didn't fight, i'd love to rewind that over and over

Ok thanks ill watch it when I go home ,I think fedor is friggin awsome I just feel that fighting the guys he has been fighting is the same as being inactive and he should dropp in the rankings cause of it ,and he has in almost all the rankings .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information