yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Cro cop screwed Dana White and the UFC too funny

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

After is boring fight against Al Turk he turns around and leaves UFC to sign a 3 fight deal with Dream.

He also tured down to fight against Cain Valasquez who would have owned him bad, this guy got some sick takedowns and ground control.

I am a Cro Cop fan but i really think is better days are way passed him after a knee surgery, and god he looked fat.

Lets hope for the best for him.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure if he deserves the best at this point. God, I was an enormous fan back in the days of Pride but something has definately changed. I would love to see the old him back but he just looks aweful

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I remember cro cop after joe rogan said "look up at the screen it look like it was an eye poke" Then cro cop was like "It is not what won this fight tonight" i'm thinking...... OK?

The UFC has done this to alot of pride guys, big names came over, and seen that there's real competition here in the US. Crocop however, is the biggest let down of all of them, this is just sad. Especially when you look back at who he was at one time.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Yeah I remember cro cop after joe rogan said "look up at the screen it look like it was an eye poke" Then cro cop was like "It is not what won this fight tonight" i'm thinking...... OK?

The UFC has done this to alot of pride guys, big names came over, and seen that there's real competition here in the US. Crocop however, is the biggest let down of all of them, this is just sad. Especially when you look back at who he was at one time.
    It is, he is not that old either, but man is he out of shape, really covered in fat, did not even throw a high kick in that fight.

I dont know what happened between 2006 OPGP and if UFC fights. That fight should have been ruled a draw, to be honest Al turk could have knocked out Crocop he was not over classed, the poke in the eye was what ended the fight.

My guess is that he tough UFC was a free lunch, he didnt take the competition seriously, and the money was better then in Pride, he got some serious $$$ for is fights.

Is first opponent was Cain Valasquez, he turned it down, Cain would have owned him good on the ground.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i also noticed he looked a little fat.

LickAlotOfPuss is offline Junior Member
    cro cop was an awesome fighter but i agree 100% with ya what he was going to do in mma he already did it

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sure he will be on someones highlight real ko. Stupid Croatian

Thread Information