sweet thanks a bunch

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    He will KO Barnett

Chopperbox is offline Associate Member
    Thats my comrade and a countryman!

Barnett? He's still going to lose regardless of where he's from

icepick27 is offline Member
    Iam going with the underdog ,barrnet, this might be fedors first tough fight in 6 years ,fedor is not the badest man on the planet ,untill he fights some good compition ,barnett if definlitly a step up in compition for him but there are still tougher fights out there for him and he knows it ,and does not want to lose any money so he keeps fighting weaker compition

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Brett Rogers will KO Fedor for sure, he is an animal and is now up there with the best.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    Iam going with the underdog ,barrnet, this might be fedors first tough fight in 6 years ,fedor is not the badest man on the planet ,untill he fights some good compition ,barnett if definlitly a step up in compition for him but there are still tougher fights out there for him and he knows it ,and does not want to lose any money so he keeps fighting weaker compition
    Who is better then barnett???

Go to sherdog tons of people will agree with you.

Chopperbox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Barnett? He's still going to lose regardless of where he's from
    I was not talking about Barnett....

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Brett Rogers will KO Fedor for sure, he is an animal and is now up there with the best.
    ahaha that's a good laugh. AA got caught slippin, not taking anything from rodgers, he's nice, but he's not the baddest man on the planet

All these guys are better then barrnet ....Lesnar ,carwin, mir, cain ,randy ,he beat randy like 8 years ago I know ,..he won't now .gozonga can also beat him ,o yea and mirco cro cop concidering he beat him like what 3 times or 2 ....all better then barnet ,these guys consistently fight top leval fighters not bums once every 2 years like barrnet and fedor
    Last edited by icepick27; 06-16-2009 at 07:25 AM.

All these guys are better then barrnet ....Lesnar ,carwin, mir, cain ,randy ,he beat randy like 8 years ago I know ,..he won't now .gozonga can also beat him ,o yea and mirco cro cop concidering he beat him like what 3 times or 2 ....all better then barnet ,these guys consistently fight top leval fighters not bums once every 2 years like barrnet and fedor
    Go to sherdog.

Lets start:

Lesner: 2-1 very little experiance was getting beat by Randy, got subbed by mir and couldnt finish heath herring for christ sake. Barnett late in fight sub probably a rear naked. Strength-Brock, Cardio-Even(brock has never been in a long fight and josh is in and out of shape), Striking-Barnett, Power in his strikes barnett, Subs-Barnett, Wrestling-Barnett(mma wrestling is a whole other game)

Carwin, two big wins and you think he could be Barnett? Not even breaking this one down

Randy: Wrestling-Barnett(size), Striking-Barnett, Subs-Barnett, Cardio-Randy, Strength-Barnett. Yeah I love Randy but Barnett is a awful style match up for him and would dominate him AGAIN.

Gonzage: Shows flashes of brilliance, Barnett would wear him down then skull **** him

Cro Cop-Beat barnett twice, just all around bad style match up for barnett but I see him winning esp now.

Barnet is not that good dude ,common over pride he got his balls beat in and now hes trtying to make a come back ,he beat pedro izzzo who is washed up, and he kicked ass in his last fight,and looked real good,but that dude was a nobody ....this fight against fedor will decide his future ,if he wins i will take back what i said ...

Its like you make a little bit of sense and then you throw it all away. It feels more like you would rather argue than make actual points.

southmadejd is offline Member
    ^^^Agreed, I am sticking with the conspiracy that Fedor tea bagged him once at a frat party.

Thread Information