Thread: My hats off to

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member

My hats off to

Guida & Diego ! Sanches for that crazy display of power and skills and to Guida for having a chin like a rock and the ability to come back and even it up. So many other fighters would of been outta there in 20 seconds of what Diego dished out. Although i believe Diego won the fight well. I also believe if it was a 5 round fight things could have gone the other way. Either way it was an amazing show of nastyness on both parts. I sure hope that got fight of the night and a crazy bonus. Both those guys deserved it. 2nd place fight would have to be the Pearson vs Winner. Lytle looks worse every time i see him. And also he won. I think he has reached his limit as a fighter and will not progress. Sloppy as hell.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I dont like Sanches I think he is just to weird for me to ever like. Clay is the man, I love watching his fights and yeah he has a chin. Lytle is fighting now like he is a complete amature, he just doesnt look good. I dont know maybe he is wanting to go for the fight of the night or something. I enjoyed the fight it was a great battle but with 50+ pro fights under his belt he could have looked a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I dont like Sanches I think he is just to weird for me to ever like. Clay is the man, I love watching his fights and yeah he has a chin. Lytle is fighting now like he is a complete amature, he just doesnt look good. I dont know maybe he is wanting to go for the fight of the night or something. I enjoyed the fight it was a great battle but with 50+ pro fights under his belt he could have looked a little better.
    Yeah i agree that Diego is a weird guy. LOL but the guy is dedicated like no other and has ended up being an unbelievable fighter. I think it will be hard to beat that guy. Him and Florian or Penn would be great to watch.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard74 View Post
    Yeah i agree that Diego is a weird guy. LOL but the guy is dedicated like no other and has ended up being an unbelievable fighter. I think it will be hard to beat that guy. Him and Florian or Penn would be great to watch.
    As long as he can keep off the rec drugs he is a good fighter...LOL

I think Him and Penn needs to be the next fight, Clay was the only other guy in line at 155 that beats Diego. Florian I am not so sure to be honest. I never get to see him fight for some reason so I have no clear idea on him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    As long as he can keep off the rec drugs he is a good fighter...LOL

I think Him and Penn needs to be the next fight, Clay was the only other guy in line at 155 that beats Diego. Florian I am not so sure to be honest. I never get to see him fight for some reason so I have no clear idea on him right now.
    I think Florian VS Diego would be a more technical fight imo. Florian imo is a smarter fighter than Guida and it would definately become more of a skill fight rather than the brutality i just witnessed. Honestly if Diego doesnt finish Florian in the 1st round it can definately be one the hardest fights Diego will ever have and a huge possability that he can lose. I dunno, its a tough one to call. Right now at this moment im just happy with what i saw tonight. F%$king great fight

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Chris L is making money, he wont be a top contender again but if he keeps on putting on good shows, he will keep getting fights. He's very smart, even before the fight he said he wanted fight of the nite and KO of the nite bonuses. He figured out how to keep his career going, good for him.

Sanchez did great things during his time off , then switching up teams, he's made a few very smart moves, more guys should follow. Once he gets his Bjj polished he will be tough to beat. He and Ken will be a great fight, probably one of the best in a long time....I dont think BJ can hand with either, imo BJ's days are numbered.

I think Joe S did the best job of the night, he won that fight the only way he could, stuck to his game plan and had his hand raised against a better opponent.

On a side note, Mirs up shits creek !!

OH YA, VITOR, VITOR !!!!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Joe Daddy did look strong but will never be at the top of that pile. Penn will work Kenny and Diego.

Thread Information