I cant wait for ufc 101 cause iam going to be there live , i have great seats just about floor level ,and i get to see some greatest fighters in the world , bj penn( top 10 p4p) ,Anderson silva (#1 p4p), forrest griffin and kenny florian

my perdictions ..
bj penn vs kenny florian .. florian ,(upset) i know bj is the better fighter , i just think kenny might scoot past him with a desicion

forrest griffin vs anderson silva ..
this is a tuff one but iam going to have to go with AS juust beacuse if forrest stnads up with him i think its only a matter of time before he gets caught , and i dont see forrest taking him down and summit him either .. but and its a big but , can forrest push the pace not get caught and land some shots a squeak out a desicion,, i wouldnt be suprised its mma , but iam going with silva

admir sadollah vs johnny hendricks
tuff one they are both pretty new to the game , and its hard to say wich one has grown more but iam going with the admir he has a good camp ,and he has been waiting a long time for this i just think its going to come down to who ever wants it more

kendal grove vs ricardo almeadia

standing up i give a huge edge to kendal ,and on the ground i give a huge edge to ricardo .. tuff one iam going to pick ricardo , but i wouldnt bet my house on it this fight can easyly go either way