yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Who still beleives in Crocop?

Junior dos Santos that guy looks really sick, i guess i would put my money on this guy to really KO Crocop.

Sad to say but Crocop doesnt fight the same and he gained some bodyfat has well.

After is deceving first run in the UFC, i got to see is first fight in Dream man he had a serious gut and look heavy.

When he came back to UFC to fight Al Turk he still look heavy and like he lost some speed, now i know he got knee surgery.

I would love to see the old 2006 Crocop come back but after all theses deceving fights i doubt it.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    I dont.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    No confidence in him at all.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Agreed, looks like Payday fights now instead of doing it for the competition. Its fine though, he entertained for a couple years. I dont remember exactly who mentionned this, maybe it was Murilo, but he said of all the guys he met at a vegas show, Mirko was the only one who was a jerk and would not acknowledge the fans. I think that was the event he got his bell rung by Gonzaga =)

icepick27 is offline Member
    Not me i think its going to end quick for cro cop , he needs to hang them up or drop down if that even posible

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cro cop will get Ko'd.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    i really liked cro cop in Pride.....never seen him in the UFC...but i heard he didnt adapt well.........since everyones against him ill back him up LOL....(very uneducated opinion thought)

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    i really liked cro cop in Pride.....never seen him in the UFC...but i heard he didnt adapt well.........since everyones against him ill back him up LOL....(very uneducated opinion thought)
    Well he did face some tough guys in UFC, a part from Eddie Sanchez the rest where pertty much top qualiber.

Gonzaga got him down and did what Fedor did gased him out, and pounded him with elbows, Check Kongo also played the ground game with Crocop and got the decision.

Is fight against Al Turk sucked he actually poked Al Turk in the eye and that is what ended the fight, not to professional of him, Al Turk was really doing well against Crocop, fight could have gone either way.

This is far from the Crocop that used to fight in Pride.

If i was the UFC i would have put him in a rematch against Heath Herring.

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Im for Cro Cop, he does have alot riding on this fight. Hopefully he wins.

stang is offline Associate Member
    Crocop is done no ground game

Well he is now consulting a psychologist to help him deal with is loses, and to see if he is done with fighting or not.

Crocop should remain in Dream or make maybe move to Strikeforce.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Not whAt he used to be

Monster87 is offline Member
    He was overrated from the start, good kicker but shitty ground game. I really don't see a comeback on the horizon...

christhepimp450 is offline New Member
    Crocop does not even look like the same fighter anymore I believe he needs to train for a year or two and then try it again. I dont see this one happening though he was gassed after a minute in round one in his last fight.

shaihulud7 is offline New Member
    I don't know what happened to Crocop. I saw a video of Remy Bonjaski were he was saying after a sparring session with Crocop that he was only the shadow of his former self. I don't know... And the fight against Dos Santos was just bad... He also seems that he is scared of taking a punch. I mean an ex-K1 fighter who was in the ring with guys like Hoost and Lebanner is afraid of Dos Santos? I think he is an ex-fighter that's it. Just hanging around for a pay day.

Quote Originally Posted by shaihulud7 View Post
    I don't know what happened to Crocop. I saw a video of Remy Bonjaski were he was saying after a sparring session with Crocop that he was only the shadow of his former self. I don't know... And the fight against Dos Santos was just bad... He also seems that he is scared of taking a punch. I mean an ex-K1 fighter who was in the ring with guys like Hoost and Lebanner is afraid of Dos Santos? I think he is an ex-fighter that's it. Just hanging around for a pay day.
    he just got beat to the punches by Dos Santos who is lucky enough to have the chin to take a couple of those mirko crosses that ended a lot of fighters night.

I think Mirkos last win against Barry seemed a bit odd... I know they chalk it up to Barrys lack of conditioning, but I rewatched the fight a couple times and Barry almost seemed sorry for easily punishing Crocop for a round that it seemed like he sat back and didnt beat on his idol to embarrass him further, then got caught in a situation where he lost. JMO

shaihulud7 is offline New Member
    Agreed mate agreed. He also looked bad in this fight. Even his famous left high-kick lost of its power and speed.

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    Due to a Big Nog's injury, Crocop has stepped up to fight Frank Mir in September. Really interesting fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Myalansky View Post
    Due to a Big Nog's injury, Crocop has stepped up to fight Frank Mir in September. Really interesting fight.
    this will be interesting. I doubt Mir could keep this standing, but if it hits the ground its going to be over really quick

RonCarlston is offline New Member
    It's not that i don't believe in him. The guy has said himself that he doesn't have the same fire that he used to have....

shit he could still pull off a couple amazing knockouts, i just HATE seeing him get owned. bothers me. train hard or go do something else cro cop, i don't like seeing you lose.

RonCarlston is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    this will be interesting. I doubt Mir could keep this standing, but if it hits the ground its going to be over really quick
    if Mir loses this fight he's done for sure

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Mirko just looks more unsure of his abilities with every fight, the guys in his division are just too skillfull for him these days.

Well they look it at the moment anyway

glacierflow is offline New Member
    Mirko is a good kick boxer that is getting old. Mir in less than two minutes. Mirko retires.

Ruutu#15 is offline New Member
    Like both of the fighters but hope that Mirko would win this.

Wish the fight would be tomorrow already.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    he is done

walkerls1 is offline Banned = Swifto's bitch!
    Cro cop just doesn't have the eye of the Tiger anymore

Ruutu#15 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerls1 View Post
    Cro cop just doesn't have the eye of the Tiger anymore
    Why does it sound like i have heard that before

Thread Information