Thenard is offline New Member

UFC 141: Lesnar vs Overeem

What do you guys think, Is it all hype or do you think it will actually be a good fight? Will Overeem be a factor as a heavyweight in the UFC?
    I remember the old Overeem from his Pride days, I'm pretty excited to see what happens.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    overeem was an animal in K1, i dont think many would relish fighting him

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    tough one to call, While both are obviously juiced up, Lesnar has been at his weight for the better part of 2 decades whereas overeem was fighting as low as 185 in 2006.

If lesnar is fully recovered from his surgeries and back on his A game, should be an easy victory. Overeeem has to be quick to the punch and land fast and heavy. Longer it goes, the more Brock will dominate

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    I disagree. I think brock has been exposed and he won't be the same. Overeem will get the easy ko. Btw I'm a lesnar fan I even named my dog after him. I just dont have faith in his standup against high level strikers.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    ^^^ you called that one... he was weak to the midsection even on the first couple knees. Not really sure what his strategy was tonight. Expected a very Heath Herring style beginning

DanB is offline Banned
    his bodyfat looked higher than ive seen him in previous fights

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Overeem is a beast what can i say living overseas fighting in Japan not being tested what can i say he took advantage of juicing up and covering the whole thing by sayings its horse meat.

Who cares, he is huge and yes he will be a serious treat in the UFC, has you seen he exposed Lesner for being a joke and knocked him out with a wheel kick to the ribs.

He is that good and when he shows up prepared he is going to devastate, he had boring fight with Werdun at there GP , sad that he did not fight in the finals i would have loved to see him against Barnett.

In UFC he will be tested and Dana is going to test him to death, so between fights he better not screw up by taking deca durabolin or a long lasting steroid . He was still huge for is fight at UFC141.

I really can't wait to see him fight again, Dos Santos that is going to be one hell of a fight

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post

In UFC he will be tested and Dana is going to test him to death, so between fights he better not screw up by taking deca durabolin or a long lasting steroid . He was still huge for is fight at UFC141.
    Well he should be huge, the day before he was to be tested by the UFC he flew to Germany to his mothers, saying she was sick. I dont know why....well Dana couldnt change the card at that point, but he was allowed to be tested overseas and they accepted it. I bet Dana is fuc'ing pissed, they are going to test him and no bullshit for now on. I would be surprised if he fights again, I dont think he will be able to pass a test.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well he should be huge, the day before he was to be tested by the UFC he flew to Germany to his mothers, saying she was sick. I dont know why....well Dana couldnt change the card at that point, but he was allowed to be tested overseas and they accepted it. I bet Dana is fuc'ing pissed, they are going to test him and no bullshit for now on. I would be surprised if he fights again, I dont think he will be able to pass a test.
    That would be sad, concidering everyone of them are on PED, its a good thing because they don't want MMA turning into a pro wrestling type event like the WWE.

I am sure he is not the only one using steroids either. I just love seeing that guy destroy is opponnents , in K1 he was freaken BIG.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    That would be sad, concidering everyone of them are on PED, its a good thing because they don't want MMA turning into a pro wrestling type event like the WWE.

I am sure he is not the only one using steroids either. I just love seeing that guy destroy is opponnents , in K1 he was freaken BIG.
    not true, it is clear by the conditioning of some fighters that they defo do not use any type of PED, its what alot of them are crying out for and would improve their game ten fold

DanB is offline Banned
    and even the fighters with great physique and strenght arent necessiarily on anything, they just dedicate their life to training and their diet, you get out what you put in

Dan b don't take my word for it Krzysztof Soszynski came out with a huge interview stating all of this, has did Jason Miller and a few others.

I have the outmost respect for anyone that trains in MMA even more for them who compete, i competed younger in tae kwon do myself.

But at a professional level where they are, all the stress of winning and more and the guys keep on getting better every year i really beleive what i have read in the articles above.

The human body has its limit, getting older like me really shows you theses limits, pains that come out of no where, recuperation that takes a lot longer. Since i been put on TRT i don't feel like this anymore.

DanB is offline Banned
    ive seen the interviews etc and i lnow alot of them are on trt and use it as excuse, and just because somebody cant understand how some1 can be superior to them dosnt mean that they are on something yet they put it down to that, do you honestly believe that gsp for example is on something? i dont for one minute

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    ive seen the interviews etc and i lnow alot of them are on trt and use it as excuse, and just because somebody cant understand how some1 can be superior to them dosnt mean that they are on something yet they put it down to that, do you honestly believe that gsp for example is on something? i dont for one minute
    My medical doctor treated GSP for is groin injury, i asked him but he did not want to go there, he said that is diet and training regiment is insane top notch and that's where he stopped, GSP is a naturally big guy i met him a few times here in Montreal when TKOMMA was alive, at Metroplis for some TKO event, he is an amazing down to earth great guy.

DanB is offline Banned
    yeah thats exactely what im saying, you and me both believe he natural, but if a rival fighter cant understand how he is so good or strong or how he basically kicked their ass, they come out saying he must be on something, thats my oponion on the interviews where people say ''every1 is on something'' they just cant accept they aint as good

DanB is offline Banned
    your doc didnt want to ''go there'' because of confidentitally, he breaks it and he could lose his license to practise and a massive law suit for revealing personal info

musclelover is offline Junior Member
    They both are huge users of HGH there even factual evidence of Brock recieving hgh.

I dont think overeem will ever get caught he hasn't in K1 so they obviously have it down pat.

cheers L

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    I think overeems standup is a little better than santos's . And he is def stronger. Btw has anyone else noticed Brock has saggy pecs. It looks weird. I wonder what his max bench is. I bet it's not that much. He just can't take a hit, he's not used to it. Your not supposed to debut In the UFC and be fighting this level of guys so fast. There's a reason you start off in amateur and work your way up, you get your body conditioned for it. He can be a beast athlete but he hasn't been getting punched long enough

Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member
    Overeem Versus JDS will be epic. I dont quite know which way it will go. People say JDS's BJJ is good, but haven't seen it.

JDS is faster, but a couple of overhand rights Overeem threw were fast....

Should be a good un

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwich Muscles View Post
    Overeem Versus JDS will be epic. I dont quite know which way it will go. People say JDS's BJJ is good, but haven't seen it.

JDS is faster, but a couple of overhand rights Overeem threw were fast....

Should be a good un
    Could not agree more. Can't wait for this fight.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    JDS can't be beat. Overeem will get put to sleep w/ his hands. He doesn't need to go on the ground. No one can take him down and no one can match his hands in the HW Division.

Quote Originally Posted by musclelover View Post
    They both are huge users of HGH there even factual evidence of Brock recieving hgh.

I dont think overeem will ever get caught he hasn't in K1 so they obviously have it down pat.

cheers L
    musclelover they do not test of steroids over seas, this is why Wandy Silva and many others like Carlos Arona had amazing physiques, they where all using steroids. Overeem was never tested in K1 and beleive me he was not the only one using.

DanB you are right about using TRT has an excuse and this is why UFC might not be letting it pass, Dan Henderson, Sonnen are just a few who are on TRT, i have been put on TRT and my T level sky rocketed in the last month or so, this is very unfair for the competition. The guys on TRT before the fight must pass a test to prove they are at normal T level and not higher. This is all good and i am really glad that UFC is enforcing such policies for drug free athletes, mma training is so hard imagine competing in it, this is why i am such a fan of anyone training and competing in MMA.

I really hope that Overeem does not get cough doing anything stupid, i love to see this huge massive monster destroy people.

I kind of feel sad that Lesner is retiring, still he did amazing in MMA but he did have a very strong wrestling back round.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    JDS can't be beat. Overeem will get put to sleep w/ his hands. He doesn't need to go on the ground. No one can take him down and no one can match his hands in the HW Division.
    I am not counting JDS out on this one either this guy can bang, he has been very impressive in all of is fights. UFC just keeps getting better and better.

Thread Information