OneManArmy is offline New Member

Question football and winny?

Hey im new here but i have a couple specific questions that i couldn't really find answered here in the forum....

basically, i play outside linebacker at a college in california...i'm 6'1, 220, bench over 315, squat over 500, clean (almost, 295!) 300, im 19...and ive never used anything except for a breif stint with cell-tech in high-school...lol. well, i need to get a little bigger...ive seemed to hit a plateu over the last couple months...i train very hard, in the mornings with one of my coaches. that doesnt include practice and running with the team. anyhow, ive never taken any sort of steroid whatsoever, and a friend of mine came up offering some winstrol injectables....ive reaserched it somebit...sounds interesting, although apparently its not the "bulk" or "get big" roid out there....

should i take this? as long as i can get over this friggen wall ive hit, ill be happy...and if i can get bigger at the same time, itll make me waaaay happier.

if i shouldnt take this, what would you all reccomend? deca ? i know someone who went on that and they got pretty big, but my friend whose been on winny a while got bigger too....if i were to use winny, 50 mg day, for 5 weeks, should i follow it with some PCT?

any help would be greatly appreciated fellas.

RMBros is offline Junior Member
    Don't do just Winny - you run the chance of making your tendons/ligaments more brittle.

Deca , EQ, and a couple of others actually help build tendons - do a ton of research before you jump in.

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Winny is definitely not what you want to take. I think you just need to check your diet and switch up your workout. I think at age 19, you still have alot of natural growing to do. Plus with you being a college athlete, you are rolling the dice on taking any kind of foreign substance.

OneManArmy is offline New Member

Exclamation

yeah i read up on that...i already drink a gallon of water a day, figure i would increase it a lil to help lubricate my body a lil better if i went on it.

im fairly sure i stopped growing, ive been 6'1 since i was 15....but i know what your saying....

i just havent had any gains, and im on a diet given to me buy a nutritionist for about....4 months now, consisting of around 4000-4500 calories a day. i eat healthy. dont drink soda...just have hit this plateu that i need to get by...

would deca be better than winny in this instance? or should i start off with a cycle of deca, and finish it with winny? ive been looking into this more and more so i can educate myself better...just looking at some responses from those already informed on the subject

r136 is offline New Member
    deca stays in your body for a longgg time, so if you might get tested i would stay away from it. Im about to do a test prop/anavar cycle since its out of your system quick.

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    I think you just need to go to the steroid question forum and read, ALOT! Plus you're only 19, id wait a couple of years if i were you, you'll be glad you did.

Thread Information