Hey im new here but i have a couple specific questions that i couldn't really find answered here in the forum....

basically, i play outside linebacker at a college in california...i'm 6'1, 220, bench over 315, squat over 500, clean (almost, 295!) 300, im 19...and ive never used anything except for a breif stint with cell-tech in high-school...lol. well, i need to get a little bigger...ive seemed to hit a plateu over the last couple months...i train very hard, in the mornings with one of my coaches. that doesnt include practice and running with the team. anyhow, ive never taken any sort of steroid whatsoever, and a friend of mine came up offering some winstrol injectables....ive reaserched it somebit...sounds interesting, although apparently its not the "bulk" or "get big" roid out there....

should i take this? as long as i can get over this friggen wall ive hit, ill be happy...and if i can get bigger at the same time, itll make me waaaay happier.

if i shouldnt take this, what would you all reccomend? deca ? i know someone who went on that and they got pretty big, but my friend whose been on winny a while got bigger too....if i were to use winny, 50 mg day, for 5 weeks, should i follow it with some PCT?

any help would be greatly appreciated fellas.