JJEB2 is offline Member

did you guys see

the outside the lines last week with the two bbal players trying to go into the NFL. my brother was saying a few days after it was aired that two guys actually were signed that hadnt played football in 5 and 7 yrs. i am assuming they were the same guys. one was a center for UCONN and one was a PF or Center for George Mason.

personally it gives someone like me with little college experience ffor getting kicked out some hope. overall i dont like the whole idea of them entering right into the nfl. they need to go into one of the prep leagues maybe CFL or NFL europe. they had agents and were working out with trainers for a pro day. wish i had that luxury.

how do you guys feel about this?

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    the outside the lines last week with the two bbal players trying to go into the NFL. my brother was saying a few days after it was aired that two guys actually were signed that hadnt played football in 5 and 7 yrs. i am assuming they were the same guys. one was a center for UCONN and one was a PF or Center for George Mason.

personally it gives someone like me with little college experience ffor getting kicked out some hope. overall i dont like the whole idea of them entering right into the nfl. they need to go into one of the prep leagues maybe CFL or NFL europe. they had agents and were working out with trainers for a pro day. wish i had that luxury.

how do you guys feel about this?
    yeh the blk guy had a horrible body, also did you hear bout denzel washington son got sign by the rams. if i were you u should have written letters to all nfl teams asking to be invited to there tryout camps some were this weekend and next.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    yeh the blk guy had a horrible body, also did you hear bout denzel washington son got sign by the rams. if i were you u should have written letters to all nfl teams asking to be invited to there tryout camps some were this weekend and next.
    yea my brother said he saw that. he sent ina film of a kickoff or punt return for his div 2 school.

yea i know. I dont have a huge supporting cast so its hard to actually know whats going on and how to go about this stuff. i told my coach after this first combine and if i do well which i will that I will speak to this agent that he knows. Hopefully that will open up some doors for me. I also know a kid who's father played for the pats and he was saying that they offered him to play in NFL europe and this dude had little to none college experience and he declined. honestly dont knoow how true his story is bc he also said he ran a 4.4 and i am alot faster than this dude.

Thread Information