Thread: D-bol and Deca?

jesse47174 is offline New Member

D-bol and Deca?

im 18, 225lb, bench 285, squat 400, defensive tackle/offensive tackle, and im gonna have doubles on monday. im leaning towards taking D-bol and Deca ...maybe starting on my second week of doubles (no lifting) and after doubles start lifting. im looking to gain around 15lb of muscle or more. i just wanted to see if this will do the job and if not can somebody help me? i just want the best thing for mass and strength

sircharles is offline Associate Member
    someone (not me, im new) is gonna say wait until your older :/

- SC

filledout is offline Junior Member
    yes i could say wait until ur older but i know and everyone else knows ur going to do it anyways. so at the least u should do it right d--bol is an oral that is very good but and i said but if you take it then u will get very bad back cramps after you run 1-2 sprints so u would not last at football pratice it is not a drug you want to take a chance with during the season i have had these cramps and they will floor you. trust me. and deca it will give you deca dick thats were your dick wont get hard if you dont have enough test in ur system. the base of a cycle has some type of test in it in ur case enth,or cyp, for bulk then you can add the deca with the test just a little info for you

Tucc is offline Associate Member
    I agree...You should wait till your about 25 but if you must go with test cyp. and deca if thats what you want to use. I think the test alone would be enough for you as young as you are but if your gonna take the deca be sure not to over do it especially with two-a-days. Hope you get it worked out and all goes well...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I wouldnt recomend dbol with sports, it caused extreme lethargy for me. If you do, avoid sodium and sugar at all costs!!!!!! trust me.

I think deca /test would be better.

Thread Information