Thread: March Madness

siimjim13 is offline New Member

March Madness

March is just around the conor and that means college basketball at its finest. I am excited as usual for this years tournament and have no clue who i think is gonna win. I would like to see Texas take it cus im feelin that rook they got haha wat yall think. Durrants gonna lead the way

Harn is offline New Member
    Gators repeat

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    I like the Tarheels they are struggling a little right now but if they get all the youngsters on the same page they have the best talent in my eyes.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i think the gators will do it.. and i know somebody will reply oh look who they have lost to,,, but they always pull it together in big games.. its the shitty teams they fall apart against.

TR'05 is offline Member
    I am a die hard 'heels fan and will cheer them on through thick and thin.
    Here is why they can win it:
    - The most depth in America.
    - Tywon, Brandon, DT, and Stephenson...very very good freshman.
    - When they get teams to run the court with them they cannot be beat.
    - They play in the ACC and are arguably the best team in the conference.
    - The ACC is the best conference in america right now.

Here is why they can't win:
    - Roy has been had some very very suspect coaching in their upset. Poor substitutions and use of timeouts. Maybe he is trying to teach the players something, but too many times he has fuked up (Roy too has admitted poor coaching in their second loss to VT- in fact he used the word "terrible" and "worst".
    - Tywon Lawson is very young and, amazingly (see above), Roy has not gone to him down the stretch in tight games. For anyone who watches the 'heels, Ty' is greased lightning with the ball and a proven finisher in the lane.
    - Free throw shooting (killed them again Maryland this past week)
    - One senior, Rey' Terry...mr. one step forward followed by two steps back..some games the guy shows brilliance..others...wow.
    - Bobby Fraser gets limited minutes, has been suspect from 3, and is their go to 3 point shooter....you need to can the 3 to win.
    - The team, apart from Psycho T Hansbrough, lakes toughness.

I could go on, but I digress. The 'heels will pull it together I think. If they win the ACC tournament they will have some serious momentum heading in. If they don't...they have something to proove.

If I had to pick, perhaps an unbiased choice, it would be Kansas. Looking deadly good....unliked UNC, another very young team, Kansas seems to be getting better and better.

On a final note, the Big 10 will NOT win- im pretty confident in guaranteeing that.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Gators are falling apart at the seams right now. I don't think they can do it although a few weeks ago I would have said they were the favorite.

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    gators are struggling big time, but they struggled last year at the end of February.

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    LSU! Haha they don't have a chance, but hey I still root for them tigers.

Thread Information