Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rocket22 is offline Junior Member

Bob Knight coach again?

Anyone think Bob Knight is going to coach again? I am a Texas Tech alum so it will kind of be a slap in the face but I give it the rest of this year and then offers will start pouring in and I bet he takes one. LSU looks like they could use him and I think that is a school he would go to.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    No other big time school will offer him a job knowing that he doesn't have much left in him.

You might be right, but i bet you will see a big time school (i am not talking duke/unc/ucla caliber) offer him a job. He might bring a lot of controversy but he is a damn good coach and can turn around any floundering school.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Always liked the local bobby knight show in lubbock, lol

haha, he did the most pointless things for his contract. Thats how he made all of his money, Tech couldn't pay him so he had to do all those O'Reilly commercials and shows to get his $$$$. I am not complaining he sure did help our program. You from around lubbock, or just catch those shows on youtube?

Blog Entries
    Alum as well

Good to see another red raider! i am watching the kansas state vs texas tech on espn2 right now. the weird thing is we are actually winning, to be honest i dont have any faith in our team this year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket22 View Post
    Good to see another red raider! i am watching the kansas state vs texas tech on espn2 right now. the weird thing is we are actually winning, to be honest i dont have any faith in our team this year
    Last time i saw them...they sure did have a lot of goofy little bastards on the team. Dont blame you! Ill support em though

yah thats how bobby always recruited, got the goofy players no one ever wanted because those are the only ones that would do everything he said. Just look at what he does with superb talent (Isiah Thomas) he goes undefeated its just all these kids today do not want to take all that shit from knight. anyways are football team is going to be sick next year. I am really looking forward to seeing them play, it looks like we will be preseason 10-15. I dont think we have ever been that high.

Thread Information