Thread: Football !!!

Bulk101 is offline New Member

Football !!!

Ok listen.. I play football and I just got the opportunity
    Of a lifetime to go back to school to play.. But In the last 2 years I've let my self go..
    I know roids aren't a game but I need muscles and I need them fast.. Can anyone help
    Me with that???

JOHNZY54 is offline New Member
    Mixing football with roids really cuts down your options on what you can take due to how long they last in your system, have you got any idea on what you plan to take?

Zerstörer is offline New Member
    Honestly, dude if you have been away from football for over 2 years, "muscles" aren't the biggest thing you need to worry about. And of course this is partially based on what position you play, but for the most part you should work on your coordination, footwork and drills. After about at LEAST 3 months then you can start thinking about juice, although even then such thoughts are extremely pre-mature. If you are not in shape, steroids aren't going to change that and if you actually want to be good instead of getting a temporary release from feeling like a slob then you will take the time to do what's best for your body.

What position do you play, and what division I.e D1 D2 JC?Ect.

JOHNZY54 is offline New Member
    I agree theres no point in being a 300 lb ball of muscle and play reciever also footballs not all about the muscles work on fundamentals first

AClockWorkOrange is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNZY54 View Post
    I agree theres no point in being a 300 lb ball of muscle and play reciever also footballs not all about the muscles work on fundamentals first
    Yeah roids will help, but only if you have a strong foundation. It won't make you terrell owens if you haven't caught a ball in 2 years.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    'roids are no quick cure.........

Thread Information