Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainutrition
    I'm out. Seeing myself at 250 cut is just not enough. It has nothing to do with what people have said, it has to do with the fact that I'm 6'3" and I need to weigh somewhere around 280. Please...don't sweat the small stuff. I am still heading towards my goal. MONSTER LEVEL!!!! I'm good! Thanks for all the good and honest comments. I accept nothing less.
    Ata-boy! Eat, lift and be merry! You have the right attitude! J

Austex is offline Member
    Good luck on your future goals. Growing is always so much more fun than cutting! Still going to the show this weekend? Should be a good one...

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Austex]Good luck on your future goals. Growing is always so much more fun than cutting! Still going to the show this weekend? Should be a good one...[/QUOTE

I hope to grow beyond my potential. Look out Gunter! Anyways......got other plans for Saturday night.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Austex]Good luck on your future goals. Growing is always so much more fun than cutting! Still going to the show this weekend? Should be a good one...[/QUOTE

I hope to grow beyond my potential. Look out Gunter! Anyways......got other plans for Saturday night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information