Vectork39 is offline New Member

quick cutting help

hey guys i usually dont do crash dieting but while at the gym i was offered a minor role in an upcoming movie but i need to get as cut / shredded as possible within 10 days. what do you guys suggest as far dieting and supplements for cutting weight / water weight?

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Pglc

Vectork39 is offline New Member
    i have no idea what that means

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    depends on what your bodyfat is now but your not goin to drop alot of bodyfat
    % in that short of time.So i would work the other way and get on a cycle of test p and tren ace at a high dose of both.To give you a big full look while making you hard. I would start doin 1 hour low intensity cardio every morning on empty stomach every morning and get your diet into check.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Cybergenics...LMAO!!!!
    There is no way to get shreded in 10 days Bro...good luck thou...XXL

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proironaust View Post
    depends on what your bodyfat is now but your not goin to drop alot of bodyfat
    % in that short of time.So i would work the other way and get on a cycle of test p and tren ace at a high dose of both.To give you a big full look while making you hard. I would start doin 1 hour low intensity cardio every morning on empty stomach every morning and get your diet into check.
    I am at about 9 days in my test prop ,tren ace cycle and my wife is amazed at how much my shape has changed.
    So I agree...then two days before get an over the counter diuretic to drop water....I can not remember which one I tried...it was from a gnc type store.

bakingcakes27 is offline New Member
    co-sign XXL.

But if I were in your situation, I would run forest run. Some Lasix too, but you need a prescription. Strict diet also. Best of luck.

Thread Information