doittoit is offline Associate Member

Contest prep diet on T3/clen

Prep is goin well, actually maybe too well considering my diet, which leads to my question....Test/Tren 1g each+150 mg winny ed+100mcg+100mcg T3 is what I'm on about 4 weeks out from carb up. Anyways I'm finding my appetite and cravings are through the roof and I'm constantly giving in and still getting leaner. I don't want to use the drugs as a crutch and I want to have the best look possible. I make sure my protein is always high, but so are my fats, carbs are not low either. The question is normal, am i actually benefiting from this, maybe less muscle loss? I just feel like a pussy with all u guys going hardcore with the diet and I'm half assing it. Any experiences with prep with these compounds appreciated.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    Prep is goin well, actually maybe too well considering my diet, which leads to my question....Test/Tren 1g each+150 mg winny ed+100mcg+100mcg T3 is what I'm on about 4 weeks out from carb up. Anyways I'm finding my appetite and cravings are through the roof and I'm constantly giving in and still getting leaner. I don't want to use the drugs as a crutch and I want to have the best look possible. I make sure my protein is always high, but so are my fats, carbs are not low either. The question is normal, am i actually benefiting from this, maybe less muscle loss? I just feel like a pussy with all u guys going hardcore with the diet and I'm half assing it. Any experiences with prep with these compounds appreciated.
    IO think I say this in 80% of my post... Everyone is different. certain things you can do, others cannot. i say as long as you are seeing results then you are fine. just make sure that you are not seeing false results meaning your telling yourself that its there when its not. I would go see a pro to see exactly where your at. all we have is your word. My experience is I do not have to diet hard either. I cheat every week hard and I dont do cardoi until only 3 weeks out. I know one bro that doesnt do cardio at all and know of another that has to do cardio for 12 weeks.. conclusion. we are all different. if you see results then your on the right track. and yes the more carbs your body allows yo uto take while still resulting the more muscles yo uwill keep.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    My experience is I do not have to diet hard either. I cheat every week hard and I dont do cardoi until only 3 weeks out. I know one bro that doesnt do cardio at all and know of another that has to do cardio for 12 weeks.. conclusion. we are all different.

well put

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    right on bro

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    ok cool, maybe my metabolism is faster than I thought. I don't think I'm ahead of schedule cause I think I've still got 4-5 lbs to lose+water to be in top condition. It's really hard doing your first comp cause u have no idea what to expect. Maybe I'll crack down abit to make sure I'm ready, don't wanna look like I don't belong on stage!

Thread Information